Now I Can't Quit The Dolphins Because... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now I Can't Quit The Dolphins Because...

You know the season is going well when you start seeing the posts complaining about the fans. :lol: Happens every year around the time it starts to become apparent that we probably won't make the playoffs.

I'm serious, the nuggets of smart-assery on this forum, 3yds per carry and youtube are starting to trump my usuals.

It hasn't peaked like this since Ross cheated on Sparano, LMAO. When you knew there was a God and that he could be spectacularly hilarious.

Because it's the team I've followed for 45 years and most of that was a difficult follow, especially when it was pre internet and I was lucky to catch one or two games a year.

Besides that, I can start following the Patriots and they would end up losing. Fins Up For Better or For Worse

I'm serious, the nuggets of smart-assery on this forum, 3yds per carry and youtube are starting to trump my usuals.

It hasn't peaked like this since Ross cheated on Sparano, LMAO. When you knew there was a God and that he could be spectacularly hilarious.

Hey, if you can't find comedy in it, you'd just be miserable being a fan of this ****ing team every year. I'll opt for the humor route as well.

Hey, if you can't find comedy in it, you'd just be miserable being a fan of this ****ing team every year. I'll opt for the humor route as well.

I envision Jeremy Hotz doing a standup routine on this last game.

Jeremy-Hotz1.jpg

3rd and long...Run it!

jeremy-hotz-af8cc539-ae18-451f-b7ae-7bed0e09257-resize-750.jpeg

3rd and long...Run it again!

Here's a humorous one from the final year of Wannstedt's regime, after he ignored the O-line.
It was a primetime game, but I can't remember the opponent.
We're lined up on offense, and flags fly.
The call...…..False start. everyone except the center!:out:

Back
Top Bottom