Now I Can't Quit The Dolphins Because... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now I Can't Quit The Dolphins Because...

It's a great season if 17-0 is maintained as unique

The current team always plays the role of interpretative spoof

I can't quit the Dolphins because...

I started sniffing the drug at 7 years old. Got into my system early and can't kick the habit. Things turned for the worse when I was 9 and became a hardcore fan. Started injecting Dolphins fandom directly into the artery. Can't quit them now. Believe me, I've tried lol.

I have too many shirts, hats, jerseys, jackets, socks, underwear, ornaments, golf accessories, cards, posters, bobble heads, and anything else that could possibly have a damn Fins emblem on it, I own it!
Plus I will always just love them, no matter how much they hurt me..:happy

tenor.gif

That’s why it always amuses me to see members accuse others of not being real fans, were all hopelessly hooked on these losers , why else would we post on message board. Granted for us who remember the glory days it’s harder, my sons laugh at me screaming at the tv they say the dolphins suck and have never been ****....a stab to my phucking heart

Stephen Ross went home after watching the Dolphins play last night, turned to his wife and said,"Honey the team looks awful, we have a coach who doesnt know anything about calling plays or game management. The QB we've waited on for 7 years doesnt look capable of winning a playoff game let alone and Superbowl. On top of it all, I think I saw Tannenbaulm stealing those little bacon wrapped shrimps during the post game presser and stuffing them in his pockets, every time I look at him I just see a slimy little thief." Ross said.

After this explanation he turned to his wife and asked her, "Can you say something positive about the situation?"

She turns to him and says, "Your eye sight is damn near perfect"

;)

Because it shouldn't be that big of a deal, but unfortunately it is. I was over the loss early Monday but it really should have come sooner. This team isn't going anywhere but now that I've looked things over the playoff scenarios aren't as bad as I thought. If we run the table (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!) we have a really good shot. If we lose 1 more as long as it's to the Vikings, which means we beat NE (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA) we seem to win all 3 way ties with the 9 and 7's but it has to be a 3 way tie. Indy is the biggest obstacle though. They are red hot and play red hot Houston, and Surging Dallas but that's about it. Maybe Jaxsonville is motivated to beat them this week and @ Tennessee if the Titans have any pride which I doubt. It's bleak but all is not lost. I don't care about the playoffs too much but for god's ****ing sake go down swinging god dammit. I'd rather see turnovers than the fetal position offensively. Ryan's arm isn't going to be 100% but it still looks like a capable NFL arm. Time to rip it.

Back
Top Bottom