Now I wish Miami didn't get Seau | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now I wish Miami didn't get Seau

He will be fine next year, plus if moore can stay healthy , we can rotate him with JR then keep JR more fresh in the games and in the long run during the season

JR did good for us. we need someone like him to motivate us. zach had a decent yr, yes i think he needs a paycut to help out the team. zach is usually the one making the plays, u cant blame him for being bang up at the end of the yr all the time. losing zach will be a big blow for us. we just need a displinarian on our team n Wanny will never be one. im not in the locker room so i dont know if Wanny is a big motivator or not.

Originally posted by Pigskin Pimp

I had a hard time understanding this post, what exactly are you saying here? Are you saying we should opt to let Zach, a top 5 LB, become a FA...? Not only is that a bad idea, but you can't just make someone a FA - he's got a few years left.

What I am saying is we should opt out of his contract.I dont konw the exact deal but If Miami does not want to pay him his bonus money he becomes a FA or something along those lines.

Zach makes a boat load(almost $8 Mill) and would further help Miami's cap problems.

Zack Thomas is one of the best run-stuffing linebackers ever. Great nose for the ball, great tackler.

Zack Thomas is one of the worst coverage middle linebackers in the league. Its a glaringly obvious shortcoming and it prevents him from being rated one of the very top middle backers in the game.

He is being paid like he is one of the very top guys. Even though he is overpaid, I can't see them letting him go. It would be too radical and it would upset Jason Taylor, the team's best player.

I hate to be Mr. Correct here but why do so many people say Zack Thomas when his name is Zach Thomas???

Back
Top Bottom