Now Marion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now Marion

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what's this's about:

INJURIES: FB Deon Dyer (groin), T Mark Dixon (ankle) missed both practices; Dixon later underwent surgery. Marion (knee) missed the morning practice but returned in the afternoon. G Jamie Nails (shoulder) missed the afternoon practice

I think Marion got this knee problem a couple days ago. Not sure.

Well, the fact that he came back in the afternoon leads me to believe it's just a bothersome injury. Nothing serious.

AWE SHUCKS !!

Party pooper !

What happen to the rounds between Infins and CW, it was getting interesting, except Infins is too sensitive, every time someones says a little something against the Phins, your bashing us, we've got to stop this, especially when we go to their boards and bash and smack the hell out them, they are so clean on this board compared to what we write on theirs. We seem like cry babies to them and apparently to some of us too.

What happened? I missed it all....what is going on?

Just another small injury, nothing big..

Originally posted by Peanut
Just another small injury, nothing big..

Good, I hope the injury doesn't cause him to have to miss a lot of time. Can't stand all this dink up missed practices, it throws the timing and communication off in games. Can't play as a unit like that.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
What happen to the rounds between Infins and CW, it was getting interesting, except Infins is too sensitive, every time someones says a little something against the Phins, your bashing us, we've got to stop this, especially when we go to their boards and bash and smack the hell out them, they are so clean on this board compared to what we write on theirs. We seem like cry babies to them and apparently to some of us too.

Just an FYI... we do not pattern our board to be like any others. It really is of no concern to me what is posted on those boards. We run ours differently.
This argument reminds me of the child whose mom won't let him go across the busy highway by himself... and says "but Mom...Billys' mother lets him go!!"

We are not Billy's mother... we are FinHeaven, we have our own standards, our own TOS, and since we've been very succesful with our way of doing things... intend to continue along this path.

Sorry if this upsets you MD... but we are what we are, because of the way we are...

Back
Top Bottom