Now the FO wants Jay back at 3.7mill? WTF? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now the FO wants Jay back at 3.7mill? WTF?

Originally posted by Hellion

:clap: That was pretty good inFINSible :clap:

I'm just saying that Spielman is the miracle man so, let's not head down that road to nowhere just yet. Time after time we get ourselves worked up over nothing. What's going to happen? ...I don't know.....You're know different than me....so, no more tears, Rick is soon to have us flying high again.:D

honestly, if we fix our o-line and they finally start to block somebody, i could live with fiedler

Originally posted by inFINSible

I'm just saying that Spielman is the miracle man so, let's not head down that road to nowhere just yet. Time after time we get ourselves worked up over nothing. What's going to happen? ...I don't know.....You're know different than me....so, no more tears, Rick is soon to have us flying high again.:D
Ok invisible, anyone that can make a post like that has got to be cool.But we have been going thru the road to nowhere the last few years and is all in my Diary of a madman, we need to have some new revelation on this mother earth so that we can steal away the night.....if we don't win it all soon, then there's only one solution...suicide solution so I'll see you on the other side....this team still has the symtoms of the universe thanks to Wanny, so listen to me kids, if we keep Jay at 3.7 then you children of today are children of the grave.

Ozzy rules!!

The thing i dont get is that people are reacting to an article written seemingly off the cuff. i sense alot of information being left out here which the media is famous for. They want this kind of reaction cus they want to hang some heads.

I just think we have the worst fans in the league.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

all I read is wanne wants him back does he have the last say in this matter?::confused:

Someone listens to Ozzy a bit too much.

I believe Wanny has the final say on the depth chart so if Jay comes back he'll be starting.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
Someone listens to Ozzy a bit too much.

I believe Wanny has the final say on the depth chart so if Jay comes back he'll be starting.

I think Rick "makes personell decisions" and has nothing to do with who plays, who starts, etc. However, I still believe that Wanny is still making the calls on personell. This abrupt about face surely indicates such.

we will NOT pay the 2 mil bonus.. It is not a roster bonus it is a option bonus. If we pay it, it keeps the final year on his contract. if we don't pay it that last year drops off.

I hope this is for trade purposes. Otrherwise it is just inviting more mediocrity and little enthusiasm for the upcoming year. If they trade him :D I hope BG comes back. If not I am fearful that we are trying too hard to mimic the panthers. Both would have a starter now on the behind a past backup. Both have stong running games. Both have Good fromt sevens. Bothy have good DBs. Etc. Its just alot to ride on feeley being the next delhoume (sp). If he is not the next delhoume then :lastyr:

I believe Wanny has the final say on the depth chart so if Jay comes back he'll be starting

If Jay is named the starter of next season, than Wanny should be fired no later than pre season!!!

We irks me about this whole thing is we have a decent salary going to Feeley to be the starter. Now we have a few more million going to Jay (not 3.7mil, they are re-working the base and bonuses) to battle for the starting job. So if Jay loses, then we'll have an expensive back up with experience. If jay wins, we'll have an expensive backup with little experience.

Am I missing something or has not much changed in philosophy? I sincerely hope there's a move sometime soon for a QB of the future.

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
we will NOT pay the 2 mil bonus.. It is not a roster bonus it is a option bonus. If we pay it, it keeps the final year on his contract. if we don't pay it that last year drops off.

Yes, and by doing so, pushed more of the amortized portion of his bonus into then next 2 yrs as well, tho.

Originally posted by clajoie_7

If Jay is named the starter of next season, than Wanny should be fired no later than pre season!!!

Fiedler will not be named the starter til just b4 the 1st game after a loooooong haaaaard fought legitimate competiton thru all the minis and pre-season!! Wannstedt HAS to make this "look good"!
:D
But someone already mentioned that this may just be a set up of sorts for trade ammo!

Originally posted by bigmiamifan
We irks me about this whole thing is we have a decent salary going to Feeley to be the starter. Now we have a few more million going to Jay (not 3.7mil, they are re-working the base and bonuses) to battle for the starting job. So if Jay loses, then we'll have an expensive back up with experience. If jay wins, we'll have an expensive backup with little experience.

Am I missing something or has not much changed in philosophy? I sincerely hope there's a move sometime soon for a QB of the future.

Yup, all the mixed signals sure raise alot of Qs, eh?? ;)

Back
Top Bottom