Now the FO wants Jay back at 3.7mill? WTF? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now the FO wants Jay back at 3.7mill? WTF?

Originally posted by Muck

I wouldn't mind Fiedler coming back as the backup. Competition is good. And Fiedler is GREAT off the bench.

The Words "Fiedler" and "Great" should never be used in the same sentence, NEVER, with the only exceptions being:

1) "Jay Fiedler missed that open receiver by a GREAT many yards."
2) "Jay Fiedler is GREAT at handing the ball off."
3) "Jay Fiedler caused his receiver GREAT pain by throwing the ball so high over his head that he exposed him to a terrible rib-shot."
4) ""Jay Fiedler's GREAT ear size has interfered with my satellite dish reception."

Other than these, please resist all temptation to ever use the words "Fiedler" and "great" together.
;)

I heard about the trade bait rumors for Fiedler. Ok so did they jump the gun by signing Feeley before making the move to trade Jay?? It seems as though they were originally content to just cut him, but after the Feeley issue surfaced and Jay got some suitors the Dolphins appeared to panic because they get nothing for him. So is this a chess game or not???

All I know is that this was a bad month to quit sniffing glue.

Originally posted by clajoie_7
I heard about the trade bait rumors for Fiedler. Ok so did they jump the gun by signing Feeley before making the move to trade Jay?? It seems as though they were originally content to just cut him, but after the Feeley issue surfaced and Jay got some suitors the Dolphins appeared to panic because they get nothing for him. So is this a chess game or not???

It had better be, or else we'll be saddled with a 3.7 mil backup !!!

Back
Top Bottom