Now Waddle says he prefers Mac Jones over Tua | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now Waddle says he prefers Mac Jones over Tua

This stuff is insanely dumb. Mac's projection is anywhere from Round 1 to round 3. Tua already got drafted and was paid. Of course they will say Mac right now to help his value. Bama players stick together

Out of context. The kid have not learned politician double talk.

All I see here is a kid who feels uncomfortable giving his honest opinion as he hasn't been taught how to talk to the media and give the "correct" answer of "they're both amazing quarterbacks and I've had great success with both of them. I'd consider myself lucky to be able to play with either of them at the next level".

OMG!! I'm telling Mommy. Tua's two favorite WR's like the other guy better. They are suppose to like Tua better, because he plays for Miami. Gosh, life ain't fare.

This is just weird. It would be so easy for them to dodge the question with a PC answer. Answering it like this doesn't help them on the integrity scale...

I don't think it really speaks to Tua vs Mac in ability. Maybe they didn't love Tua in the lockerroom. Or maybe they're all in on it and just pumping up Mac for the draft.

Both of them have a lot more chance of playing with Tua next year than with Jones. Because even if Jones is drafted in the first round, it is likely he will be drafted after both Smith and Waddle are off the board.

I don’t see the Jets, Dolphins, or Jaguars drafting Jones and one of these two WR’s with their two picks in round one.

Perhaps Jones will slide to the second round and one of the teams who drafted Smith or Waddle will be the team that drafts him. That s about the only way I see either of them playing with Jones next season.

Back
Top Bottom