Now Waddle says he prefers Mac Jones over Tua | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now Waddle says he prefers Mac Jones over Tua

Not to smart to even give a answer. I never went to a interview and told a place I’ll work for you, but your my second choice.

I don't blame them for supporting Mac Jones but they didn't have to drag Tua down ..

For those of you questioning Tua can you guys just calm down. This is more of an indication that Smith and Waddle aren't mature yet. Especially knowing both of them were in play for Miami this draft and they just took themselves right out of the equation.

Besides,
I don't even want players who answer loaded questions like this, they should be smarter than that.

Pretty sure juedy was tua favorite wr. He flew out for tua throwing session prior to draft last year. Riggs was second favorite. Smith was his third. Pretty much only threw long balls to smith. Tua favors throwing to Harris over smith and waddle during his time at Alabama.

Who cares? Tua has already been drafted, and they all said great things about him when he was up for his big draft contract. Now it's Mac Jones' turn to have all these great things said about him as he's up for his draft and potentially one of the biggest paychecks of his life. It's good for the schools recruiting that Jones goes high, so of course his teammates are going to be spouting superlatives. It would be a red flag if they didn't.

None of this matters. Jones isn't a better prospect because his WR's said great things about him. It's no dis to Tua, because this is just what athletes are supposed to do ... hype up their teammates in the draft. No story here.

To me this would be like Jerry Rice saying he preferred Montana over Young or vice-versa......they were both great SB winning QBs.

I've never seen the media go after a rook QB like this....any opportunity to diss Tua and they'll take it. So of course that big eared varmint looking schmuck takes the time to try and stick it to Tua. Am I sure he is the franchise QB we all want...no I'm not. That said, I've seen nothing that takes any of my hope away for him.

If we'd have know that he'd throw more than twice the number of TD's than pics.....that he'd have a winning record as QB....and that he'd out perform media darling (and double digit loser) Herbert in a head to head battle, we'd have been pumped. Not good enough for the media I guess. Yeah, he had some bumpy moments where he looked bad. So did Elway, Wilson, Josh Allen etc. That list goes on and on. Will he be as good as those guys.....no clue....but I'm certain they weren't ripped as constantly.

Tua was so good in college than anything less than setting the league on fire is seemingly deemed a failure. No rook QB has been held to such a standard. All the blogs and talking heads have the attention span of a gnat. They don't know jack sh**. They just want clicks and eyeballs.

I do know one thing. Tua has the heart and dedication...and will do absolutely everything he can to be our franchise QB. That goes a hell of a long way. We have all seen how cut throat Flo can be, so we'll find out soon whether he thinks Tua is the one or not.....especially w a top 3 pick. If I was a betting man.....and I am.....I'd put my money on Tua being what we all hoped he would be, especially w an actual preseason, training camp and another year removed from his injury.

Look I’m not saying this is some massive red flag that Tua actually sucks or anything like that, but the people dismissing this as literally nothing are kidding themselves.

If it’s nothing then surely this has happened literally one other time ever? I can’t think of it. Can anyone point to a situation where 2 players unequivocally came out and stated they liked one of their QBs better than the other?

Lotta people dismissed Smiths comments because he won a Heisman playing with Mac. Still seemed weird that he wouldn’t have just played the fence, but sure okay maybe. But now Waddle doing the same? Idk, where there’s smoke sometimes there really is fire.
It’s nothing, have some common sense people

If the roles were reversed in which Mac came out last year, draft not closet, and Tua came out this year they would be saying they prefer Tua.

Talking up Mac right now could make him millions of dollars. Tua already got his last year. They are being great teammates.

If Miami takes Smith or Waddle, they will both be singing Tua's praises.

Controversy sells, if the media can stir the pot they will and I suspect anything you hear and read is to that effect

This is such BS of course they’re going to back the QB they played the most with and probably started the same time Jones started. I guarantee if you asked Jeudy and Ruggs the same question last year they would’ve picked Tua. Stop with this non story click bait BS.

Back
Top Bottom