Now Waddle says he prefers Mac Jones over Tua | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now Waddle says he prefers Mac Jones over Tua

He is a “franchise” qb that nobody likes. Thanks grier & ross.
Exactly how did you come to that conclusion based off the comments by Waddle and Smith? To me it is just two young WR’s stating how they feel after just playing a season with a QB who helped them win a national championship.

I didn’t read anywhere in their quotes that they don’t like Tua. I think not liking Tua must be your feelings toward Tua and not the feelings of Waddle or Smith.

I personally think Jones would be a good backup to Tua for the next decade and he already has experience at that position.

I would be very concerned especially when you consider either one could be in play at #3.

Everything these players do or say between now and the draft is worth millions to them. There is zero advantage to even answering the question let alone answering the way they did, where there is smoke there is fire.

Maybe, just maybe they are both idiots and don’t know how to give an answer without saying anything but then as a franchise I would question their smarts.

Look I’m not saying this is some massive red flag that Tua actually sucks or anything like that, but the people dismissing this as literally nothing are kidding themselves.

If it’s nothing then surely this has happened literally one other time ever? I can’t think of it. Can anyone point to a situation where 2 players unequivocally came out and stated they liked one of their QBs better than the other?

Lotta people dismissed Smiths comments because he won a Heisman playing with Mac. Still seemed weird that he wouldn’t have just played the fence, but sure okay maybe. But now Waddle doing the same? Idk, where there’s smoke sometimes there really is fire.

Look I’m not saying this is some massive red flag that Tua actually sucks or anything like that, but the people dismissing this as literally nothing are kidding themselves.

If it’s nothing then surely this has happened literally one other time ever? I can’t think of it. Can anyone point to a situation where 2 players unequivocally came out and stated they liked one of their QBs better than the other?

Lotta people dismissed Smiths comments because he won a Heisman playing with Mac. Still seemed weird that he wouldn’t have just played the fence, but sure okay maybe. But now Waddle doing the same? Idk, where there’s smoke sometimes there really is fire.
I just don't know if that's a question I can recall media asking before.

I wouldn't make too much of it, though.

It makes sense. Both Devonta and Waddle were secondary players to Jeudy and Ruggs when Tua was there. They were not primary options. They both probably had more reps and grew over the years with Mac compared to Tua. And they just won a NC with him. Non issue to me.

I saw this interview at lunchtime there and I so don't care. I do question why these guys are saying stuff like that though with a draft coming up that could cost them millions, that's got me not wanting to check that "smarts" box. Pitts is my #1 anyway, with Chase right behind, I hope we don't pick either of the two bama guys ahead of these two rocket scientists.

His answer to me wasn’t that bad. He came up with Mac on the 3rd string and they grinded together. Said they were both great QBs. Not sure this is a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom