Nublar for Mod | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nublar for Mod

Know what Nublar is an awsome member and even if he is already a mod on another site I'll still jump on this bandwagon

EDIT - BTW Does Nubs even know about this thread? What does he think of this?

inFINSible said:
Nublar7 is a mod at another Dolphins website. He cannot be a mod here also.

I know that you mentioned your concerns about a conflict of interest. How far does this all reach? If somebody were a moderator at a Bills forum, would they be excluded from being a moderator here? What about a Mustang forum?

I'm asking for two reasons:

1) I'm a mod elsewhere at a non-football site, and I want to know what that does for my chances here (not that I'd ever go out for such a position here -- my FinHeaven.com personality isn't exactly what it would need to be for that role, and I enjoy being myself too much).

2) I'm just generally curious as to what sort of concerns you have about conflict of interest. Are they more time based or content based?

Jimmy James said:
I know that you mentioned your concerns about a conflict of interest. How far does this all reach? If somebody were a moderator at a Bills forum, would they be excluded from being a moderator here? What about a Mustang forum?

I'm asking for two reasons:

1) I'm a mod elsewhere at a non-football site, and I want to know what that does for my chances here (not that I'd ever go out for such a position here -- my FinHeaven.com personality isn't exactly what it would need to be for that role, and I enjoy being myself too much).

2) I'm just generally curious as to what sort of concerns you have about conflict of interest. Are they more time based or content based?

#1) Nope, being a mod at a non-football related website would not create any conflict of interest.

#2) Both but, more content based, I think. We could also have concerns over loyalty, holding this sites best interest above all others, and even treason. I mean, a mod has a lot of access to sensitive areas of this site, it would be irresponsible of us to allow someone, who hasn't demonstrated unflagging devotion to this site, access to the inner workings of FinHeaven&Co. Believe it or not, there are other Dolphins fansites out there who would rather see us harmed than to see us continue the success we are enjoying. Understand, that I'm not talking about Nublar7 specifically, I'm answering the question in general the same way that we apply the rule. It turns out to be a nice simple line to draw that keeps a lot of concerns from becoming issues.:D

Back
Top Bottom