Nuggets Vs. Lakers.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nuggets Vs. Lakers....

if the nuggets play their cards right and make the proper adjustments to the roster they are going to have very good team for a long time.

I like our team. Yes, no star power but they are a bunch of guys who play hard without selfishness. I'll take that.

Looking forward, I don't think Bird and Al Harrington are going to be back next season. I would like for them to retain Dre but he made some statements earlier during the season that he wanted to be a starter. With the way Karl selects his lineups, I really don't think that it matters. As it stands Dre usually gets about the same amount of playing time as Lawson.

Give Dre some credit now...... :D

andre miller is top 15 PG of all time..:d-day:

i'm just glad to see denver fighting back. they looked like they didn't even wanna suit up in game 1.

p.s

jordan would have hit that shot.:chuckle:

I like our team. Yes, no star power but they are a bunch of guys who play hard without selfishness. I'll take that.

Looking forward, I don't think Bird and Al Harrington are going to be back next season. I would like for them to retain Dre but he made some statements earlier during the season that he wanted to be a starter. With the way Karl selects his lineups, I really don't think that it matters. As it stands Dre usually gets about the same amount of playing time as Lawson.

sounds like another team i know haha.

sounds like another team i know haha.

Who, the Spurs? You guys have stars. Duncan, Parker, Ginobili.....They are not as glorious as they once were but still stars IMO. Man, I thought the Spurs were going to be on the decline because they had built a roster that was kind of, well, old. I was wrong....

Who, the Spurs? You guys have stars. Duncan, Parker, Ginobili.....They are not as glorious as they once were but still stars IMO. Man, I thought the Spurs were going to be on the decline because they had built a roster that was kind of, well, old. I was wrong....

tell you what ebozzz,ill just be straight with you,at the beginning of the season i thought the same.wasnt sure what to expect.the acquistion of the rook kawhi leonard,captain jack returning,danny green,and boris diaw,was what the doctor ordered.

helps to have pop as a coach,hell who would ever think the spurs would be this deep..

Lakers choked in game 5....played with no sense of urgency...let's see how game 6 goes in Denver...

it doesn't matter what happens here cause ok city will run the lakers out of the gym...better get some oxygen tanks for that next round...ha ha...if you get there

They play one of the best post players of our generation 20 ft from the basket while hes being guarded by a 6'6 rookie......

it doesn't matter what happens here cause ok city will run the lakers out of the gym...better get some oxygen tanks for that next round...ha ha...if you get there

The Nuggs and the Thunder are very similar teams as far as their style of play. The big difference is that your shooters tend to be more consistent than Denver's.

why is Game 7 on at 10:30PM on a Saturday Night? How ridiculous is that?

All I can say is this. There is still a lot of work to be done. The challenge of beating LA at the Staples Center in Game 7 is HUGE. I want the win, no doubt but regardless of the outcome I am proud of my Nuggets. :chuckle:

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

why is Game 7 on at 10:30PM on a Saturday Night? How ridiculous is that?

7:30 start time in LA. The whole series has been catered toward their time zone....

Back
Top Bottom