NY fan radio Says. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NY fan radio Says.

I'm not high on him, but I'll support whoever we get. I still want Tomlin by a landslide though.

Hopefully nobody takes this the wrong way but, I'd love to see a black head coach coaching the Fins. That being said though, I'll be happy with Tomlin or Schottenheimer.

Hopefully nobody takes this the wrong way but, I'd love to see a black head coach coaching the Fins. That being said though, I'll be happy with Tomlin or Schottenheimer.
I dont care if our coach is purple, I just want a coach who is offense-minded and willing and able to steer the ship

Wasnt Schotty QB coach in SD? Did he develop Drew Brees and Rivers?

Bring him in..this franchise needs a fiery young coach that will stick with us and rebuild this team. The fans need some consistancy too

Could you imagine the press conferences? :sidelol:

Hey what about the smurfs? I mean all of them. Saban you think you had a lot of coaches? Papa smurf as the coach. Brainy smurf as offensive coordinator. Hefty smurf as strength and conditioning coach. Smurfette as cheerleaders coach. Get er done!! :lol:

I want Schot because we need a young hungry coach who wants to be in the NFL for years to come.

Wasnt Schotty QB coach in SD? Did he develop Drew Brees and Rivers?

Yes, yes he did. Brees has publicly credited Schottenheimer for turning his career around too.

Hey what about the smurfs? I mean all of them. Saban you think you had a lot of coaches? Papa smurf as the coach. Brainy smurf as offensive coordinator. Hefty smurf as strength and conditioning coach. Smurfette as cheerleaders coach. Get er done!! :lol:

Sounds good! We need to find out where Boise St. gets that blue turf from as well!

There's a lot of young coaches....what seperates Schotty other than him being the co-ordinator for a bottom tier offence?

What other young coaches? And who was it that helped Brees and Rivers?(Both in the playoffs) His dad is a very good coach in the NFl and I see no reason that brian wont be to.

Back
Top Bottom