O-gun For Edge!! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O-gun For Edge!!

VJ1252 said:
O-gun is 1 year older then Edge. So we would actually be getting a younger player.
It's the move to make. If they even are deliberating it.

VJ1252 said:
O-gun is 1 year older then Edge. So we would actually be getting a younger player.
Yeah but OGUN looks younger. I mean Edge looks like Little John. Yeeeaaaahhh!

Seriously though good point. Your starting to persuade me a bit.

nyfinzfan said:
First off while I agree Ogun has a great motor against both the pass and rush I will say this. Lighten up on D BO. I remeber him causing havoc in backfields during limited play and then coming into camp the next year as a starter. Only by his injury did Ogun get the job so we may not be having this conversation had bowens not been hurt. Second who says it will be Bowens? While I agree hes next on the depth chart I think Kenny Holmes being here was no accident. Either bowens or Holmes could get a dozen sacks between Having JT across and our sweet coverage. :D
Grigsby got a sweet write up in the Herald. Thats promising for an undrafted FA.

I would love to see this happen but I dont think it will. The Colts have already said NO. Why the change of heart 4 days later...

What are the odds of this happening someone give me a percent or something cause Im tired of getting all excited about RUMORS that never even leave this site.

ryyyan24 said:
I would love to see this happen but I dont think it will. The Colts have already said NO. Why the change of heart 4 days later...

What are the odds of this happening someone give me a percent or something cause Im tired of getting all excited about RUMORS that never even leave this site.
zero

Whoever started this thread, heard some caller call in and start this rumor. There is NOWAY i mean NOWAY this trade can happen. First, the colts couldn't even resign Edge because of there salary cap and they are gonna be able to take on Wally's contract when he signs?? Everyone should think of that. This is all total fabrication and not even worth wasting our time posting to it. :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Scrap said:
I doubt it, but I wouldn't be mad if it happened. The only problem I'd have with getting Edge, is that we wouldn't be forced to get creative on the offense. Edge would get nearly 400 carries like Ricky always did, and they'd be between the tackles....just like with Ricky.
Yeah but the o-line has to be better than last year. Plus I think we got enough depth at oguns pos. that we would be ok. I also think with having Boston around this year that this might be a good year to pass more.

finzfan4life said:
Whoever started this thread, heard some caller call in and start this rumor. There is NOWAY i mean NOWAY this trade can happen. First, the colts couldn't even resign Edge because of there salary cap and they are gonna be able to take on Wally's contract when he signs?? Everyone should think of that. This is all total fabrication and not even worth wasting our time posting to it. :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:
All I'm telling you is what I heard. Read the first post. It's just something to type about anyway. Don't want to "waste" your time? What are you doing on a message board?? :lol:

Dredd1050 said:
All I'm telling you is what I heard. Read the first post. It's just something to type about anyway. Don't want to "waste" your time? What are you doing on a message board?? :lol:
If you read my post correctly i said you heard someone call in and say that. Not that you lied about it, i was referring to the caller lied about it. Sheesh, if some people could only read correctly.

there is no argument guys. If it's Ogun for Edge it's a done deal. We need a back, period and maybe Edge isn't running like he did pre injury but i'll roll the dice and take my chances that he will return to form this year. I doubt this rumor is true, in fact I pretty much know it isn't because their are never traded like this before or during the season in the NFL, but if the Colts came to me today and said Ogun for Edge I would say hell yeah. In fact, i'd give them Seau too.

I'd love to have Edge here. Edge wants to come to Miami. I think he'd be good for us. Although I'd hate to see Ogun go, I'd feel a lot more comfortable with Edge in our offense.

For Edge, I'd do it in a heartbeat, any other backs out there, very doubtful.

Unfortunately I don't think Indy will be willing to trade edge. They claim they are looking to make a superbowl push. What would help their odds better than Freeney and Ogun lining up across from eachother. That would be comparable to our current JT+Ogun. It would make their defense instantly a whole lot better IMO. I think it would work out good for both teams. I hope there is some truth in this.

Back
Top Bottom