O-Line piece tomorrow... salivate... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O-Line piece tomorrow... salivate...

PressCoverage said:
Great column tonight/tomorrow about Hudson Houck and the eagerness of the O-line holdovers...

especially this quote:

"I'd just as soon assume not talk about last year," he said. "That's somebody else. I really don't know what they were doing."

check it out!
Thanks for the heads up! :D

Good to see you bringing good news and not season ending injuries. :lol:

PressCoverage said:
Great column tonight/tomorrow about Hudson Houck and the eagerness of the O-line holdovers...

especially this quote:

"I'd just as soon assume not talk about last year," he said. "That's somebody else. I really don't know what they were doing."

check it out!

That CANNOT be McKinney.. Although that last article you broke before the papers about guarenteed improvement (I believe?), I didn't believe that could be McKinney either.

I will be sure to read it in the morning.

Thanks for the heads up.

FaninPatsyLand said:
That CANNOT be McKinney.. Although that last article you broke before the papers about guarenteed improvement (I believe?), I didn't believe that could be McKinney either.

he's talking about Wise there...

PressCoverage said:
he's talking about Wise there...

My bad, I misinterpreted that quote.

I guess that's my subconscience praying McKinney isn't nearly as bad as he has been. :lol:

If you were a woman and I was not madly in love with my wife I would marry you in a minute!:up:

PressCoverage said:

especially this quote:

check it out!
Thank you again, for your info.

the quote PressCoverage used in the post above was said by Hudson Houck and if it's used as a joke against Wise, which it seems is how everyone is going to assume the quote was meant, then they are mistaken...

The quote is also available in the audio interviews up on miamidolphins.com, houck says it after being questioned multiple times about last years OL and he says it as a way to brush off last year and not caring about what was done or not done and to say hes focusing on this years OL.

I really hope the article doesn't misquote that since it's so readily available.

Amin

no... it comes off as Houck deflecting from the constant comparisons... he's very fair to Wise in that respect... but still, it is telling

PressCoverage said:

especially this quote:

check it out!

Thanks for the news , but everything you just quoted was in the coaches interviews over on NFL.com here's the link: http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=3916
I would rather watch it then read it.

Back
Top Bottom