OBJ will visit the Dolphins tomorrow | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OBJ will visit the Dolphins tomorrow

Perhaps...I wouldn't use an absolute like 'never'...however I didn't think they'd draft Waddle at 6...and I didn't think they'd draft Igbo in the 1st rnd so I'm not a draft expert 😂

Doesn’t take a draft expert to know this team isn’t using the 21st pick on a WR. I’ll say it……NEVER gonna happen. Zero, zilch, nada chance. But guys can continue to have fun with their mock drafts plugging in a WR while Grier and co. study beefier players.

NEVER……said it again.

When they took Waddle, they needed Waddle.

Please not another massive ego. After reading on here that he's dating Kim K, I would absolutely pass. I was hoping they would be looking for a young and humbled physical wr to get those tough yards.

By all accounts OBJ was as humble as could be last year. He spent all season helping the young WRs in the Baltimore locker room. They want him back, he doesn’t really want to go back.

Baltimore would have to pay him more than Miami would for him to return.

Kim K is irrelevant to the equation except for the fact that she’s got millions of followers who could turn into Dolphins fans.

The ONLY concern is his medical. The rest of these negative perceptions most of you guys are throwing out aren’t factual in the least bit.

Last edited:
Please not another massive ego. After reading on here that he's dating Kim K, I would absolutely pass. I was hoping they would be looking for a young and humbled physical wr to get those tough yards.
Imagine basing a football decision about whom a player is dating. Lol.

Doesn’t take a draft expert to know this team isn’t using the 21st pick on a WR. I’ll say it……NEVER gonna happen. Zero, zilch, nada chance. But guys can continue to have fun with their mock drafts plugging in a WR while Grier and co. study beefier players.

NEVER……said it again.

When they took Waddle, they needed Waddle.

Ok, ok...slow down there. Your wording sounds like someone said they wanted kill your mom and rape your sister.

Speculation is exactly that. Nothing more. Unless you work for the team and know whats going on inside the facility, at this point you're playing odds like anyone else.

I personally dont see them going WR either but you are seemingly flipping out over what again? Take a chill pill.

Ok, ok...slow down there. Your wording sounds like someone said they wanted kill your mom and rape your sister.

Speculation is exactly that. Nothing more. Unless you work for the team and know whats going on inside the facility, at this point you're playing odds like anyone else.

I personally dont see them going WR either but you are seemingly flipping out over what again? Take a chill pill.

I am just making it clear that they aren’t taking a WR at 21 (or 55 for that matter).

It’s almost shocking anyone thinks it’s even remotely a possibility.

Everyone knows we need help on both the OL and DL. It’s comical to think we would take a WR and continue to ignore the glaring issues.

You don’t win championships stacking your team with WRs.

I also do wonder if this is like a Dalvin Cook type visit where we have interest but it has to be at a certain price. Also could be a visit with the understanding the Dolphins won't do anything until after June 1st, which would put at risk losing him to another team.

Imagine basing a football decision about whom a player is dating. Lol.
Too funny isn't it?! Oof this usually would never be an issue but only because it's Kim.. the toxic lizzie facading... eh I digress. Just know that toxicity could very well translate to the locker room. Give me the young humbled dude trying to making a name for himself.

By all accounts OBJ was as humble as could be last year. He spent all season helping the young WRs in the Baltimores locker room. They want him back, he doesn’t really want to go back.

Baltimore would have to pay him more than Miami would for him to return.

Kim K is irrelevant to the equation except for the fact that she’s got millions of followers who could turn into Dolphins fans.

The ONLY concern is his medical. The rest of these negative perceptions most of you guys are throwing out aren’t factual in the least bit.
Right on, well good to hear this! My initial reaction was like oh noOo this doesn't sound healing for the locker room. We shall see.. I'll reserve judgment then and if he's actually signed,I can take a deeper dive.

I also do wonder if this is like a Dalvin Cook type visit where we have interest but it has to be at a certain price. Also could be a visit with the understanding the Dolphins won't do anything until after June 1st, which would put at risk losing him to another team.

I don’t think they were ever that interested in Dalvin Cook to begin with. He was begging them to sign him and they didn’t consider budging and after seeing how the season played out, it’s even clearer that it was likely the case all along.

The difference with OBJ is that he just needs to be better than Braxton Berrios in order to play 50-60% of the snaps. Where as Cook would’ve taken those snaps away from two guys who were/are better than he is right now.

I am just making it clear that they aren’t taking a WR at 21 (or 55 for that matter).

It’s almost shocking anyone thinks it’s even remotely a possibility.

Everyone knows we need help on both the OL and DL. It’s comical to think we would take a WR and continue to ignore the glaring issues.

You don’t win championships stacking your team with WRs.

I agree. I saw earlier today some people mentioning on here (drafting a WR after they saw McD in that photo with the kid from Texas) cant remember if they meant at 21 or not ....anyway...

I don't know how many years this team's has gone into the draft and done something odd to me ...so although I'd like to think they would go with what we know they should go with ...I always leave a tiny bit of room for....'Wtf did they just do?' ....so im not disappointed 😂

We brought that guard from Seattle in for a visit on Monday. He left without a deal. Now OBJ tomorrow. Seems like Grier is trying to fill one more spot in free agency so he can remove that position as a need during the draft.

Back
Top Bottom