Odrick! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Odrick!

I think they can get Starks to gain 5 pounds and switch him to NT and have Odrick and Langford at End and are line will be sick

I like this pick. I just watched some film of Odrick, and like R and R says - he is a beast that will be moved around depending upon the situation. I think this front office is doing a great job - we have gone from 1-15 to what we are today - a tough, hard-nosed football team that is just a few players and time away from the promised land - I have faith in this front office. Now get us some meat in the middle, an edge rusher, and an athletic tight end to open up the outside for B Marsh and we can begin to overtake the Pats and the girls that wear green..

This was the plan all along IMO.....remember Ireland saying "sometimes it's good to build on your strengths"

Hughes was never going to be the pick i don't think. IMO Wake will be the wolb, which is where hughes would have played.

Im thinking rd. 2 will be OLB and Major Wright in the 3rd???

Oldrick was on a number of jest mocks too; maybe the decision was a combination of BPA and Jest keep-away. I'm sure this was Nolan's call, or at least required his seal of approval so while I'd rather have seen Hughes, or us keeping the 12 and taking Earl Thomas, at this point, you gotta have some faith in our accomplished new DC.

I love pick, I loved the way he performed at Senior Bowl. Just to prove to you guys I thought the Fins would take him I had to pull out the old thread I started on Odrick. Jared is gonna make alot of Fin fans very happy. Guy was eating Iupati for lunch during senoir bowl week.

Like it don't love it. Not really a need, but is probably the best player available. Odrick is a very good player though. No reason to be mad about the pick.

Honestly, the front office's credit is pretty much exhausted. They have lived on reputation far to long. Let's face it, with the Dolphins, they've missed more than they hit.

Like it don't love it. Not really a need, but is probably the best player available. Odrick is a very good player though. No reason to be mad about the pick.

how can u say odrick is the bpa??? hughes, kindle, cody,griffen werent bpa over odrick?? r u kidding..now colts haven gotten steal of the draft...

I must admit to being mystified by the pick, I hope it works out in the end.

Honestly, the front office's credit is pretty much exhausted. They have lived on reputation far to long. Let's face it, with the Dolphins, they've missed more than they hit.

Amen brother! you r right, reputation is mud right now...last yr they take white and turner early and this year they take odrick 1st?? wow

merling to SOLB?

Been my prediction for a while now. My only problem with the pick though is that either Odrick or Starks better be playing NT, or else this is a wasted pick.

DE: Langford
NT: Starks/Odrick
DE: Odrick/Starks
SOLB: Merling
SILB: Crowder
WILB: Dansby
WOLB: Wake

That's the only way this pick makes sense.

this sounds like philip merling 2.0. good player, bpa, blah blah blah. this guy better show us something better than just being a "good" player considering we had our choice of earl thomas, graham, or derrick morgan at 12 and then jerry hughes was sitting there at 28. number 40 will be huuuuge now. i would have been much happier with hughes (even kindle)/cody with our first two picks then taking a de/?? I pray to god odrick you make me eat crow and you turn into something great because im tired of being let down by our drafts year after year.

Oldrick was on a number of jest mocks too; maybe the decI'm sure this was Nolan's call,ision was a combination of BPA and Jest keep-away. or at least required his seal of approval so while I'd rather have seen Hughes, or us keeping the 12 and taking Earl Thomas, at this point, you gotta have some faith in our accomplished new DC.

Exactly.

I was just about to post about Nolan.

I'm still a bit mixed on the pick but when we have Nolan in here planning out our depth chart you just have to have confidence in what they are doing.

Like someone pointed out just before, Hughes would have been a WOLB where Wake presumably would fall into place.

I have all the faith in our new DC/FO and while I may not be the biggest fan of the selection, they certainly have some big plans stuffed up their sleeves.

Back
Top Bottom