Of Course the Jests lay an egg vs. the Jills....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Of Course the Jests lay an egg vs. the Jills.......

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Mike White is feeling Blue after facing a real team so far but to think we would get any playoff help would be just as silly as thinking that we have a chance to make the playoffs anyway right?

its crazy, the jets have a way better oline than ours. White gets a lot of time to go thru his progressions. Its crazy, not impressed with White thus far.

Can't see how the sun shining on a dog's (jax) a$$ last week makes the Jests any closer to a real football team this week.

Hate to say this don’t want to get Tua fans upset but….Mac Jones looks way better to me than Tua.

Hate to say this don’t want to get Tua fans upset but….Mac Jones looks way better to me than Tua.
Hate to say this, dont want to get the flo fans upset but, Bellicheat is wayyyyyy better than this entire coaching staff combined.

Unfortunately the Patriots may once again be the best team in the division. Their defense is top 10 and Jones may be the best QB taken in the 2021 draft.

The two games the Patriots have left to play against the Bills will likely decide the AFC East winner.

This game is all about the trenches, if your Oline sucks, you wont win a game and it will make any qb look pedestrian. look at the highlights of the patriots game, Jones has time to drink coffee in there.

Jones has looked excellent but he also has plenty of time in the pocket to find a receiver. The Patriots have a good running game and one of the best OL’s in the league. Something Tua doesn’t have with the Dolphins.

Unfortunately the Patriots may once again be the best team in the division. Their defense is top 10 and Jones may be the best QB taken in the 2021 draft.

The two games the Patriots have left to play against the Bills will likely decide the AFC East winner.
I think Fields has the biggest ceiling, way more than 'Tarzan'.
In hindsight, taking Fields over Waddle is the no-brainer.

The Pats look damn good today. That's a playoff team right there. Stout defense, even though they were getting gashed by the run on that first drive. They've got a good o-line, good running game, efficient QB, with one of the best coaching staffs in the league. That's how you build a team for consistent success. That's how you build a team that can win in the playoffs.

Jones has looked excellent but he also has plenty of time in the pocket to find a receiver. The Patriots have a good running game and one of the best OL’s in the league. Something Tua doesn’t have with the Dolphins.
Yet we beat them. After beating Ravens, our victory over NE seems less like a fluke.
2 of our losses this season seem inexcusable now. We had No Business losing to Jax and that loss ended our playoff pursuits, IMO. That's the one that 'got away' and the hole we cant climb out of.

Back
Top Bottom