Of Course the Jests lay an egg vs. the Jills....... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Of Course the Jests lay an egg vs. the Jills.......

I stated Brisset is better at avoiding pressure, extending plays (much larger TTT) and moving in the pocket. That doesn't make him better. Brissett's terribly long throwing motion and lack of legs leads to sacks. Your reading comprehension is REALLY bad.
What i got from that is BACK PEDAL. Here is the thing, you are horrible at evaluating qbs. Please refrain from embarrassing yourself any further by posting such drivel.

are you serious Tua definitely has elite pocket presence he almost never gets the sack and I am not sure how he does it behind the worst OLine in the NFL?

I think Fields has the biggest ceiling, way more than 'Tarzan'.
In hindsight, taking Fields over Waddle is the no-brainer.
Fields will be a good backup for a team in a few years. He was the most overrated QB in the draft IMO. I would take Waddle over Fields in the draft any day of the week.

are you serious Tua definitely has elite pocket presence he almost never gets the sack and I am not sure how he does it behind the worst OLine in the NFL?
That's because Tua has a quick release. Not because he moves well during pocket pressure.

I know. It's because your reading comprehension is so bad. Schools have failed you.
Done with you, you are a nincompoop who wont or cant admit he was wrong. Gonna officially put you on ignore, you dont use any logic. At least there are other Tua haters who have common sense.

That's because Tua has a quick release. Not because he moves well during pocket pressure.
Partially True he still seems to feel the pressure well unlike Tannehill who would just get sacked.

Yet we beat them. After beating Ravens, our victory over NE seems less like a fluke.
2 of our losses this season seem inexcusable now. We had No Business losing to Jax and that loss ended our playoff pursuits, IMO. That's the one that 'got away' and the hole we cant climb out of.
The Dolphins beat them in Jones first NFL start ever. The Patriots were one fumble inside the Dolphins 10 yard line with less than a minute to play from winning that game.

I don’t see the Dolphins winning the division simply because they already have 7 losses and I don’t see them going 7-0 the remainder of the season.

The Patriots are playing better than the Bills at this point in the season. So it won’t surprise me if the Patriots end up winning the division if the Bills offense doesn’t play better over the next 7 games.

Done with you, you are a nincompoop who wont or cant admit he was wrong. Gonna officially put you on ignore, you dont use any logic. At least there are other Tua haters who have common sense.
Sounds good. I'll keep responding to your bad points anyway! Glad you won't see em!

Why can’t Flores get the assistant or any Patriot offensIve line coaches to come to Miami. He must have a relationship with someone that knows how to find and coach up oline. Get Pepe Le Pew or whatever his name is that sucks balls the F outta here!
He did bring some Patriot assistants with him in year one but he ended up firing or letting some of them leave after the first season. So I don’t think any other Patriots assistant would want to come to Miami and work for Flores when working for Belichick is a much more secure position.

Mike White is feeling Blue after facing a real team so far but to think we would get any playoff help would be just as silly as thinking that we have a chance to make the playoffs anyway right?

It's not so much the Bills look good as the Jets look inept

He did bring some Patriot assistants with him in year one but he ended up firing or letting some of them leave after the first season. So I don’t think any other Patriots assistant would want to come to Miami and work for Flores when working for Belichick is a much more secure position.
very true. I just can’t recall if any were Oline exclusive. It’s just maddening how it seems every single year the Patriots have one of the best Olines in the NFL. Doesn’t Matt who is lining up for them. Jones is sitting back there drinking coffee while waiting for his wrs get open just like Brady use to do. Disgustin!

Back
Top Bottom