Of Course the Jests lay an egg vs. the Jills....... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Of Course the Jests lay an egg vs. the Jills.......

Jones has looked excellent but he also has plenty of time in the pocket to find a receiver. The Patriots have a good running game and one of the best OL’s in the league. Something Tua doesn’t have with the Dolphins.
Why can’t Flores get the assistant or any Patriot offensIve line coaches to come to Miami. He must have a relationship with someone that knows how to find and coach up oline. Get Pepe Le Pew or whatever his name is that sucks balls the F outta here!

The Pats look damn good today. That's a playoff team right there. Stout defense, even though they were getting gashed by the run on that first drive. They've got a good o-line, good running game, efficient QB, with one of the best coaching staffs in the league. That's how you build a team for consistent success. That's how you build a team that can win in the playoffs.
Dolphins D started Thursday night's game looking Feckless AF, too. We made an adjustment and Baltimore didnt counter it until it was too late. NE figured Cleveland out quick.

2 of our losses this season seem inexcusable now. We had No Business losing to Jax and that loss ended our playoff pursuits, IMO. That's the one that 'got away' and the hole we cant climb out of.
I agree however the refs cost us Oakland

Mayfield is horrible. Pats caught a break today no Chubb or Hunt for Cleveland so be careful before you crown them. If we are fully healthy we still would beat the Patriots.
Parker always owns them.

Hate to say this don’t want to get Tua fans upset but….Mac Jones looks way better to me than Tua.
It's a significant gap. Jones throwing under pressure, accuracy, the touch, ability to make quick reads, pocket movement, command of offense, and the arm strength. No wonder why Waddle preferred Jones.

It is not Mac Jones only it is the Patriot system they have the best OC in the NFL. If Tua was there he look just as good.

It's a significant gap. Jones throwing under pressure, accuracy, the touch, ability to make quick reads, pocket movement, command of offense, and the arm strength. No wonder why Waddle preferred Jones.
Ladies and Gentlemen, the QB whisperer Delvin has arrived. Lets listen to this guy, he is a pro at evaluating QBs. I mean he said Brisket was better than Tua because of his pocket awareness and elusiveness. Why do you think everyone praised Jones in his rookie year? They all know he will be protected and play in the best system for him. Jones is a game manager, nothing more. Thats all they really need.

Mac Jones threw three interceptions against the Saints and was horrible. There's not one game this season where I can say Tua was absolutely horrible and cost us the game.
The game by game judgements does not work. We will know sometime next year who is probably better.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the QB whisperer Delvin has arrived. Lets listen to this guy, he is a pro at evaluating QBs. I mean he said Brisket was better than Tua because of his pocket awareness and elusiveness. Why do you think everyone praised Jones in his rookie year? They all know he will be protected and play in the best system for him. Jones is a game manager, nothing more. Thats all they really need.
I never said that, but that's how your type works. Create a strawman and then argue against it.

This week they both are doing their jobs by helping their Team win. That is the analysis.

you definitely said he can evade sacks and extend plays, yet he is sacked way more than Tua. Nice back pedal
I stated Brisset is better at avoiding pressure, extending plays (much larger TTT) and moving in the pocket. That doesn't make him better. Brissett's terribly long throwing motion and lack of legs leads to sacks. No back pedal. Your reading comprehension is REALLY bad.

Back
Top Bottom