Offensive Line | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offensive Line

Sewell is impressive when he pulls. He winds up making a block in space nearly every time. Jets are gonna have a tough time passing on Sewell.

That said, taking as many swings as you can on playmakers is super tempting right now.

Miami started 3 rookie linemen on the Oline. This line will continue to improve and it'll show next season. Lets not lose hope just yet on the Oline....

You also can't be idle on the position.

WRONG.
OL is now adequate.
We needs to get good in many areas. Now first and foremost, better qb play.

"Adequate" means ignore for the next 3 years.

A bottom 5 offensive line unit isn't Adequate its lacking. We should ALL HOPE FOR BETTER. Adequate....gotta be kidding me. This you WV?

At this point, I'd say our line is average maybe.

I expect the three rookies to all improve next year, and Hunt to move inside... and that's a start, but Karras is no better than league average and I doubt he'll ever improve much... and we need another Tackle or Guard, depending on what we do with Hunt.

I expect, at least, one of our first 4 rounds to go O-Line, and two wouldn't shock me, and I guess that I am a little surprised by the animosity that some have for this POV... I mean, a better line helps Tua as much as better weapons do. I'm not advocating for one or the other... we need both.

You want Sewell. I don't.
No need to discuss further.

Not discussing anything. Just pointing out the fallacy of your statement.

Borderline hilarious at this point. WV is this you?

Back
Top Bottom