Offensive Line | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offensive Line

Haven't the Jets said that Darnold is their QB next yr? They're taking Sewell at 2.

We did see a offensive line unit finish right above the Jets. Making it adequate for many here.

at some point we're gonna have to get better at scouting and player development and stop burning 1st and 2nd round picks on cornfed. the chiefs started two 7th rounders and two former UDFA on OL today and billy ****** turner is playing LT for the packers.

Having Jake Long in his prime and Tunsil both very good LTs never did anything for Mia. They need play makers. All the WR. pretty much suck their either hurt all the time or dropping passes. Rbs are just JAGs.
Finally a rookie poster I can get on board with. Well so far I guess.

Jackson is super young and needs to fix people crossing over his face. Otherwise, I expect him to grow and develop.

Hunt kicked into guard is appealing because he could be used at RT in a pinch. Leathwood could be drafted late 1st.

Having Jake Long in his prime and Tunsil both very good LTs never did anything for Mia. They need play makers. All the WR. pretty much suck their either hurt all the time or dropping passes. Rbs are just JAGs.

Then Tannehill went to TENN and had 2 of the top bookends in the game last year. Resurrecting his mediocre career.

Funny how that works.

We need some new linemen... I am not saying that we need them before WRs... or in any particular round, just that we need to improve our team in this area.

I think a lot of people hear us say this and respond defensively... "No, we hafta take weapons first", they squeal indignantly...

So I begin speaking in calming tones and backing away...

I hope they get better. (sigh)

Back
Top Bottom