Offer Made To Sammy Knight | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offer Made To Sammy Knight

Oh please...

you haven't even sniffed a superbowl...

One up on you?...there is no comparison...

You're the Clippers to our Lakers
the Padres to our Yankees
the West Technical Institute A&M Pirates to our Miami Hurricanes.

Re: Oh please...

Originally posted by RHoffman

LOL...Saintsfan wont talk history huh? Nobody that is a fan of a losing franchise ever wants to. History is a proven thing Saintsfan. Future talk is just projection that likely wont come to pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be the first one to argue with Greg over the moves that the Saints made. But, I'm not going to bash him over history.

The bottom line is some good players wanted out of New Orleans. Whether you want to admit it or not. We can always try and sugarcoat it later but its not a great trend to have prowbowlers wanting out.

By the way, we would be happy to take that slacker Knight anytime.

Re: Oh please...

Originally posted by RHoffman

You cant even compare the dolphins to those teams...you have ONE championship over 30 years ago!:lol:

Re: Re: Oh please...

Originally posted by Saint Greg

You cant even compare the dolphins to those teams...you have ONE championship over 30 years ago!:lol:

Actually, we have won two Super bowls and have had the NFL's ONLY Undefeated season. BTW- We have won more playoff games than your franchise ever will. :eek:

We have 5 Super bowl appearances, and are in the top 3% of NFL teams for playoff wins....

In fact, as you well know, we are the NFL's winningest team. How many playoff games have you guys been in anyhow? That's laughable. :lol:

OK, I have to draw the line here guys. If you feel the neeed to bash on the Saints, take it to the smack forum. If you wish to debate why Sammy has not signed anywhere, or why he left the Saints, them feel free to continue discussing that here. Thanks in advance......

What is it about safeties?

I always thought we were stupid for letting Brock seem to walk away a couple years ago... but no one wanted him and he walked right back.

Now, there's this hard hitting Por-Bowler who can't find a job, wondering if taking the Dolphins' low-ball offer right now is wiser than waiting for some training camp disaster in some defensive backfield, somewhere.

Safeties seem to be the Rodney Dangerfields of football, sometimes.

-Jeff
www.jjewell.com

He left the Saints...

because he didn't want to be attached to a losing franchise...

pure and simple...its not smack...

it's reality.

greg.. looks like the fishies are ganging up on you.. they have trouble seeing through thier teal colored glasses around here.

RH, when you used the term "losing franchise", Bills fans just naturally assumed you were talking to them.

:lol:

Sorry but I have to admit, throughout the years, the Bills are considerally a much better franchise than the moronic Saints. All NO does is ruin good players and coaches. Worst market by far.

My biggest issue (and there are many; I am a Saints fan in a 5 year hibernation for the way they treated Ricky) with the Saints is how they try to smear every player that they get rid of.

And don't believe that Ricky sucked in NO and picked it up here. He played at almost 250 after Haslett requested it. He was still the same runner that teams sold out to stop, it's just that Miami has a qb who can play consistently well on third downs, and doesn't throw ints or fumble twice/game.

Turley was a great player last year, but got stabbed in the back. Being a throwback player, loyalty was important to him. Now Knight is on his way out after being the only player with a heartbeat during the last 2 season's late season collapses, and he gets smeared by the team.

Back
Top Bottom