Offical Florida Gator Basketball Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical Florida Gator Basketball Thread

nyjunc said:
Class and K are 2 words that do not belong in the same sentence.

I knew you were going to come back with that. Carolina and Maryland fans are the only people in the world who don't like Coach K.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I knew you were going to come back with that. Carolina and Maryland fans are the only people in the world who don't like Coach K.

Others are duped by the emdia which bow to K. Ask pete gaudet about K's class, ask Greg newton, ask Mike Dunleavy, ask William Avery, ask the officials he curses at all game,, ask the fans who sit behind the bench who have to listen to him cursing at the refs and the players all game. The media portrays him one way but those who follow the situation know what he's about.

Why are we talking about Coach K in the Florida Basketball thread ? :hmmm:

Easy win over Chattanooga 93-44
Humphrey gets his stroke back with five 3-pointers.
6 days until UF plays Kansas

:woot:
I'm going to the game tonight! It'll be the first Gator basketball game I've seen in a few years.

Man, I had this nice long post about the Priarie View game, and my father-in-law's computer took a crap :fire:

The freshmen look pretty good, especially the 6'11'' Speights. He's very athletic, and doesn't look all that raw for someone new to basketball.
Marshall at F has some solid fundamentals... moves well w/o the ball, boxed out like crazy and owned the boards. Nothing exciting, just a very solid 4.
Powell is a 6'2" G. IDK what Donovan has in store for him, but he has really strong passing instincts, and is a great athlete. We'll see about his shot, because they had to twist his damn arm to shoot the ball.
Werner is another 6'7" F. Really good range, but kind of akward with the ball.

Hodge looked great! That dude is SO fast :eek: He played 6-7 minutes with the freshmen, and they flowed better than I expected.

Prairie View had no business being on the floor w/ UF though. It just wasn't fair with Noah and Horford out there.

Kansas tomorrow night :woot:

finswin56 said:
Man, I had this nice long post about the Priarie View game, and my father-in-law's computer took a crap :fire:

The freshmen look pretty good, especially the 6'11'' Speights. He's very athletic, and doesn't look all that raw for someone new to basketball.
Marshall at F has some solid fundamentals... moves well w/o the ball, boxed out like crazy and owned the boards. Nothing exciting, just a very solid 4.
Powell is a 6'2" G. IDK what Donovan has in store for him, but he has really strong passing instincts, and is a great athlete. We'll see about his shot, because they had to twist his damn arm to shoot the ball.
Werner is another 6'7" F. Really good range, but kind of akward with the ball.

Hodge looked great! That dude is SO fast :eek: He played 6-7 minutes with the freshmen, and they flowed better than I expected.

Prairie View had no business being on the floor w/ UF though. It just wasn't fair with Noah and Horford out there.

Kansas tomorrow night :woot:

I didn't know you were at that game Joe, I was as well. My girlfriend's mom got tickets from her boss for free. Level 2 section L row nine. Where were you sitting.

Why is the KU game on at 11PM? That's ridiculous, it should be one of the best games of the year and half the Country will be asleep by the time it starts.

No Gator fans on tonight? Will NC or OSU be the new number 1?

Phinz420 said:
Wasnt the score 82-80?

We lost to 12 ranked Kansas in OT :boohoo:

Thats what I posted first but then I refreshed the page on ESPN and said 70-69. I was like WTF!

Back
Top Bottom