Offical Florida Gator Basketball Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical Florida Gator Basketball Thread

FinSinceBirth said:
Sounds good. You stop by early enough we'll make sure we have a good meal ready.
:fatman: <me with your mom's cooking

talk about a blow-out, its hard to imagine florida losing but yet theyve lost twice(once injury bug got em)

noah is just too weak for the next level imo. odens wasnt very impressive.

aaaaaand i stay by my statement, cory brewer is one of my fav. ncaa players and i really really really hope somehow he ends up in portland.

Having just watched the Gators and Buckeyes game I have to say I think Noah is ready for the NBA, while Oden probably has more potential but he doesn't look like he is ready for the NBA just yet. Noah had been going against college players while Oden has played against high school guys. Oden should be better once his wrist is healed.

noah is just too weak for the next level imo.

He is actually a lot stronger than you think considering his wiry frame. Plus he can always hit the weight foom if need be. I don't think it's too big of a deal.

IMO I think they all have bright futures in the NBA. Horford and Green maybe the be the best of the four.

That was the sweetest damn victory in quite some time :D

Oden is the truth! For being injured still, and obviously not in shape, he still had a noticable effect on the game. He looks like he's 45. I hope he jumps to the NBA before he really figures his game out and owns the NCAA.

Horford was inspirational. Despite all the press for Noah, Horford's best all-around player on the team, and the guy with the brightest NBA future.

This is the team I've been waiting to see all year. After the first 5 minutes, Green was outstanding (all those early turnovers had me going :tantrum: though).
Lee Humpry, was scoring inside??? Hell yeah!
Corey Brewer, just makes me shake my head. At 6'9", he can shut any player PG-PF down. He can shoot the ball like no one's business, and he jumps the passing lane like a pesky little G. I believe he actually had a good game handling the ball, which is my biggest worry with him. Spiderman is the most exciting guy to watch on the Gators!

ncb_us_brewer_412-1.jpg

man ohio state was gator bait

that barring the first 5 minutes was the best i have seen the gators play since the championship game last year

horford/brewer/noah are my favorites on the team i met noah before and got his autograph, just after they won the championship last year he is a very nice guy

but horford i think is going to be something special in the NBA even a hurt ankle could not stop him

1 ohio state loss to florida, one more to go

I'm going to the Arkansas game tonight :woot:
I can't wait. That place is going to be nuts. I'm taking my three year old for his first game of any sort other than high school. I'm spoiling him rotten :D

Back
Top Bottom