Offical NBA DRAFT thread | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical NBA DRAFT thread

I wonder if Stepen A. Smith beats his wife when he goes home?....he sure is a angry brother. He cracks me up. :D

What was David Stern going to say when he was announcing the Foye for Roy trade? I'll never know...

Why wouldn't Chicago just trade their second rounder for Khryapa. Instead they went through that whole Tyrus thomas for Aldridge fiasco.

This just in. Houston traded their 2nd round pick to Memphis for the rights to Chuck Hayes.

Roman529 said:
I wonder if Stepen A. Smith beats his wife when he goes home?....he sure is a angry brother. He cracks me up. :D

I can't STAND him.

That defensive, angry attitude is all an image.

He annoys the hell out of me.

See, at least when Dicky V goes off the deep end it's amusing. With Smith it's just obnoxious.

Phins28 said:
The Bulls had a great draft, they'll destroy the Heat in the playoff next season.

yeah if shaq,zo and williams decide to retire before the season lol

Ace88 said:
Houston-Memphis trade better not get approved.

Maybe that is why there is a hold up.....

This is one time when trading in a video game would make more sense than trades in real life.

All those video game trades in NBA Live and Madden that you always told your friends would never happen. Dont be too sure with Isaih, Billy Knight and Carl Dawson in the league.

Read on RealGM that Memphis radio is reporting that the other player is Juwan Howard instead of Swift.

I'm too damn confused right now of what's going on.

DolphinDevil28 said:
"Destroy?"

Come on.

I'm a HUGE Magic fan.

And I'll be elated with a playoff appearance behind the Heat in the Southeast Division.

The Bulls will be good, but right now they are on par with the Magic for the 6, 7, or 8 spot in the East.

The Heat are still the best.

Do you like Carlos Arroyo?

Phinz4Life said:
I can't STAND him.

That defensive, angry attitude is all an image.

He annoys the hell out of me.

See, at least when Dicky V goes off the deep end it's amusing. With Smith it's just obnoxious.

Smith gets more loud and boisterous every year and Quite Frankly I am sick of it. He knows that image got him where he is but I am so sick of it. Stephen A. Smith would be better served by watching film of basketball games and not himself.

Roman529 said:
Yeah Dukie Vitale is a big homer.

J.J. Reddick's back is messed up because Dicky V's been hanging off his nuts for years.

Back
Top Bottom