Offical NBA DRAFT thread | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical NBA DRAFT thread

Blueprint said:
Portland won. LaMarcus Aldridge, *BRANDON ROY, and they pick at #30 & #31. You've also gotta credit Memphis for picking up Rudy Gay for such a small price (Shane Battier). That was huge. New Jersey got the best value pick in this draft only to reach with their next.

Biggest losers = Houston & Boston, hands down.

EDIT: Portland = Brandon Roy, not Randy Foye

Boone is a good pick for the Nets, they play a fast pace offense but really feed of there defense, which Boone is good at, he needs work on the Offensive side yes, but the Nets don't need offense.

Nappy Roots said:
i like collins, but damn, ya got like 15 guards

maybe the knicks just gave up all together and figured that if they can't win they might as well take all the guards in the nba. That way it is impossible for a guard to rip them apart from them not playing defense. Excellent move by the knicks.

How come David Stern announces the trades like an hour after everyone else knows about it???? :confused:

Roman529 said:
How come David Stern's announces the trades like an hour after everyone else knows about it???? :confused:

because they have to get approved by the league before becoming official.

Roman529 said:
How come David Stern's announces the trades like an hour after everyone else knows about it???? :confused:

Give him a break, he's old. Takes him a while. :lol:

If the Heat really does want Diaz, I'm sure he could be had for straight up cash at this point.

Dan Patrick should stick to pushing his men's hair care products and talking about Dibb's tattoos cuz he don't know jack shlt about basketball.

The Bulls had a great draft, they'll destroy the Heat in the playoff next season.

I want Dee Brown with our next pick.

Van Gundy already screwed us over with the trade and he better not screw us again with this one.

Boy I'm glad Dawson is leaving after this coming up season. Maybe we won't see dumb*** trades like this again.

Phins28 said:
The Bulls had a great draft, they'll destroy the Heat in the playoff next season.

"Destroy?"

Come on.

I'm a HUGE Magic fan.

And I'll be elated with a playoff appearance behind the Heat in the Southeast Division.

The Bulls will be good, but right now they are on par with the Magic for the 6, 7, or 8 spot in the East.

The Heat are still the best.

DolphinDevil28 said:
LMAO

@

Knicks and Celtics.

:roflmao:

They use to be great franchises too.....in the 1970's. :lol: Yipppiee David Stern is leaving.....I hate him with his fake toothy grin.

Nappy Roots said:
because they have to get approved by the league before becoming official.

Houston-Memphis trade better not get approved.

Maybe that is why there is a hold up.....

Back
Top Bottom