Offical NBA DRAFT thread | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical NBA DRAFT thread

Montella said:
rodriguez drafted by phoenix and traded to portland for cash? do the trail blazers want to draft a whole new starting 5? :lol:

Remember Portland is the team who took Sam Bowie over Michael Jordan. :lol:
They never learn.

Montella said:
yes, portland did a great job so far, but let's see how all these players fits in their system and how they play together...
Look at this team:

Jarrett Jack - 22 yrs
Brandon Roy - 21 yrs
Martell Webster - 19 yrs
Zach Randolph - 24 yrs
LaMarcus Aldridge - 20 yrs
Darius Miles - 24 yrs
Sergio Rodriguez - 19 yrs

Man, they have a load of young talent on this team.....

Roman529 said:
AI is not going to the Celtics...the Sixers would never trade one of their all-time best players to Boston. Never going to happen.

umm you must not know sixers basketball, they are HEAVILY talking into trading ai.

Check it out, the Mavericks pick is crying already. He'll fit right in.

Roman529 said:
AI is not going to the Celtics...the Sixers would never trade one of their all-time best players to Boston. Never going to happen.

yes if they were to trade him it'd be to the west coast and deff not in thier divison.

Quien said:
umm you must not know sixers basketball, they are HEAVILY talking into trading ai.

Been a Sixer's fan since 1976. Sixers-Celtics had one of the greatest rivalries ever....long before you were around. :D

Ace88 said:
Hold up now.

Gay and Swift is still ours and Battier is still with the Memphis.

This trade hasn't been offical yet and in the ESPN chat after Gay got drafted, he was talking about how excitng it will be to play along with T-Mac.

So nothing has been offically done as of yet. It was just a proposed trade by Memphis and there president who was on ESPN didn't say that they have Gay on the team. Maybe something else is going down or maybe the trade isn't going to fall through.

Please let us keep Gay. :pray:
I can only pray.

ESPN.com is reporting that is the trade. ESPN is talking about how Houston has traded Gay. The Chronicle is reporting that that trade is also a done deal.

I still find it weird Stern hasn't announced it yet.

um, they are talking to the BOSTON CELTICS. to trade for him

Blueprint said:
Look at this team:

Jarrett Jack - 22 yrs
Brandon Roy - 21 yrs
Martell Webster - 19 yrs
Zach Randolph - 24 yrs
LaMarcus Aldridge - 20 yrs
Darius Miles - 24 yrs
Sergio Rodriguez - 19 yrs

Man, they have a load of young talent on this team.....

yeah, it's almost like my celtics have all the young players on their roster, but every team needs at least 1-2 veteran leaders on their team to win...

I was listening to Laker GM Mitch "Cupcake" and he said he has no plans to trade Lamar,imo we have to keep Kobe and Lamar together.They really started to play well together towards the end of the regular season and into the playoffs.Now we need to acqiure KG and I'll be happy.Looks like we got our PG would like to see us pick up another PF.

Back
Top Bottom