Offical NBA DRAFT thread | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical NBA DRAFT thread

maybe the celtics draft rondo because of his defensive skills?

Strengths: Terrific physical attributes for the point guard position: strength, speed, large hands and quick feet. Length and lateral quickness make him a terrific defender. Rebounds exceptionally well from the guard position.

clear.gif

Maynard said:
he needs a lot of work on offense and is a head case

yeah but he's an excellent defender and rebounder. We already have our points in Carter,Jefferson,Kidd,Williams and Nenad. We just needed a big body that can come off the bench and give us maybe 6 points a night with good defense.

:boohoo:

AHH ISAIAH.

:blowup: :down: :m359: :dotdot: :huh: :confused2 :hmmm:

Boston Celtics = new dumbest front office in the NBA.

You trade #7 overall for an AVERAGE player, then have Phoenix select Rajon Rondo for you over MARCUS WILLIAMS..........

The Nets won this draft hands down, two very solid picks!

What the hell are the knicks thinking????

MARINO1384 said:
yeah but he's an excellent defender and rebounder. We already have our points in Carter,Jefferson,Kidd,Williams and Nenad. We just needed a big body that can come off the bench and give us maybe 6 points a night with good defense.
yeah. i agree. you dont have to worry about him scoring right now and MW and kidd can help him get cheap buckets

Nappy Roots said:
yes, hes a good compliment. but i was hoping for a starting SG who can play defense and ball. **Cough**brewer or carney**Cough**

I like both those guys too, but trust me.

They don't have the grits and guts that JJ has. I love what he brings to the Magic.

Brian Hill loves it.

Carney, I think, would have been a better fit than Brewer. However, he has motivational issues.
A great defender and slasher. But we have that already.

Brewer, a great athlete. Good defender and slasher. But no 3-point shot and would have left a lot of pressure on D-Howard and Darko.

JJ- Guts, determination, and the best shooter in this draft AND THE PAST 7.

Not the most athletic, or the greatest defender, but a hell of a fit for our Magic.

I love the pick. Larry Bird had no athletic ability either, but he had an incredible work ethic, just like JJ, and strived.

JJ will take big time pressure off of Dwight and Darko.

Couldn't be happier as a Magic fan.

Blueprint said:
Boston Celtics = new dumbest front office in the NBA.

You trade #7 overall for an AVERAGE player, then have Phoenix select Rajon Rondo for you over MARCUS WILLIAMS..........

knicks are stupider. and also i have faith in ainge.

I am starting to think I want to Rockets to fail miserably. **** that was the loser trade of all time. I am serious when I think good old Carl should be hit by a car. Get the **** out of Houston and take Van Gundy with you. This is shameful.

I was saying it can't be Gay for Battier straight up. I was right, it was Gay AND Swift for Battier. Wow you did great there Houston. While we're at it how about we trade San Antonio Tracy McGrady and Dallas Yao Ming then we will be set. Everyone in our division will have our players and we can go on being bottom dweller for the next 10 years. At least I still have the Raptors to cheer for this coming season because I don't think I can cheer for Houston in good conscience.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Portland won. LaMarcus Aldridge, *BRANDON ROY, and they pick at #30 & #31. You've also gotta credit Memphis for picking up Rudy Gay for such a small price (Shane Battier). That was huge. New Jersey got the best value pick in this draft only to reach with their next.

Biggest losers = Houston & Boston, hands down.

EDIT: Portland = Brandon Roy, not Randy Foye

Quien said:
knicks are stupider. and also i have faith in ainge.

they could have something in mind... like i said, maybe they wanted a guy that play better defense or they are preparing for that iverson trade?

NJFINSFAN1 said:

What the hell are the knicks thinking????

They don't think. Not enough brain power.

God this is so suprising. Isaiah did a hell of a job last year.

Back
Top Bottom