Offical NBA DRAFT thread | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical NBA DRAFT thread

Blueprint said:
Portland won. LaMarcus Aldridge, Randy Foye, and they pick at #30 & #31. You've also gotta credit Memphis for picking up Rudy Gay for such a small price (Shane Battier). That was huge. New Jersey got the best value pick in this draft only to reach with their next.

Biggest losers = Houston & Boston, hands down.

yes, portland did a great job so far, but let's see how all these players fits in their system and how they play together...

Jordon Farmar UCLA stays at home...Jim Gray is such a Laker's *** kisser.

Isiah Thomas should just quit right now. Poor Knicks blew it again.

I guess Gay is too athletic and has entirely too much potential to play for JVG. Thats fine, talent is a scary thing for JVG. Using Ryan Bowen in a starters role is proof that talent is overrated. The last thing this Houston team needs is someone that can run the floor, play defense, and be the next Scottie Pippen. What they really need is someone who can't guard the two, scores 10 ppg and who plays the same position as Tracy McGrady.

I like Battier but I thought we would have gotten him or a player like him via free agency or our 32nd pick. Not Rudy ****ing Gay.

Roman529 said:
Jordon Farmar UCLA stays at home...Jim Gray is such a Laker's *** kisser.

Isiah Thomas should just quit right now. Poor Knicks blew it again.

Nah, we gonna win it all with Nate Rob leading us to the promise land. :D

thats why i said i have faith in ainge, he wouldn't get us 2 pg's in 1 day for nothing, and with the iverson deal not dead, i say this has something to do with it.

Hold up now.

Gay and Swift is still ours and Battier is still with the Memphis.

This trade hasn't been offical yet and in the ESPN chat after Gay got drafted, he was talking about how excitng it will be to play along with T-Mac.

So nothing has been offically done as of yet. It was just a proposed trade by Memphis and there president who was on ESPN didn't say that they have Gay on the team. Maybe something else is going down or maybe the trade isn't going to fall through.

Please let us keep Gay. :pray:

Memphis raped the hell out of the Rockets with the Gay/Battier trade, plus a pretty good pick with Kyle Lowry. I thought Jerry West had gone senile when he gave up Posey and JWill for Eddie Jones, but he redeemed himself tonight.

I'd call it a push for best draft between them and NJ.

rodriguez drafted by phoenix and traded to portland for cash? do the trail blazers want to draft a whole new starting 5? :lol:

Quien said:
thats why i said i have faith in ainge, he wouldn't get us 2 pg's in 1 day for nothing, and with the iverson deal not dead, i say this has something to do with it.

AI is not going to the Celtics...the Sixers would never trade one of their all-time best players to Boston. Never going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom