*Official 06-07 NHL Thread* | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official 06-07 NHL Thread*

wow

Phil Kessel's agent told the Boston Globe that the Bruins rookie underwent successful surgery for a cancer-related condition Tuesday. The agent told the newspaper that Kessel is "holding up pretty well."

Slappy8800 said:
bruins interested in Ryan Malone

He's a big body up front and has a little scoring touch. I don't like his wheels though. There was a rumour that the Canucks were looking at him as well.

Matt Cooke was the name coming up in the Canucks interest in Ryan Malone rumour.

Slappy8800 said:

He went in for an operation for testicular cancer. If it is caught REALLY early it is a very recoverable condition (I know someone who had it and it was caught very early and he's been fine for years, fully recovered with zero ill effects).

I really hope he gets well and they caught it soon enough. He's a great young player and proving my doubts all wrong so far.

Here is a link from a Boston Globe report.

ME-1.jpg

heres me rockin my espo jersey from the game this past sunday

Call it the rumor that won't die -- Ducks backup goalie Ilya Bryzgalov to the Flyers. Before Bryzgalov recently aggravated a groin-muscle injury, I even overheard locker room whispers of a Bryzgalov-for-Peter Forsberg trade.
-- Orange County Register

icephinfan said:
Call it the rumor that won't die -- Ducks backup goalie Ilya Bryzgalov to the Flyers. Before Bryzgalov recently aggravated a groin-muscle injury, I even overheard locker room whispers of a Bryzgalov-for-Peter Forsberg trade.
-- Orange County Register
put in Penner or getzlaf or perry!!

dominizzo said:
put in Penner or getzlaf or perry!!

'Izzo....Burke would'nt give you ANY ONE of those guys straight up for Forsberg, let alone add them to Bryzgalov and make it a package deal.

Forsberg's value is next to nothing at this point in time. He can not stay healthy, is always hinting at retirement and is a UFA after the season. No one who has an ounce of sanity will give up anything but draft picks or a decent player for him.

Don't get me wrong, Forsberg is one of my fave players of all time but the injuries and his style of play have taken their toll on him big time.

BTW, anyone catch Crosby SHRED the Flyers and take the scoring lead at the same time tonight? He was stellar. A 19 year old leading the league in scoring. Stunning in my opinion.

unifiedtheory said:
'Izzo....Burke would'nt give you ANY ONE of those guys straight up for Forsberg, let alone add them to Bryzgalov and make it a package deal.

Forsberg's value is next to nothing at this point in time. He can not stay healthy, is always hinting at retirement and is a UFA after the season. No one who has an ounce of sanity will give up anything but draft picks or a decent player for him.

Don't get me wrong, Forsberg is one of my fave players of all time but the injuries and his style of play have taken their toll on him big time.

BTW, anyone catch Crosby SHRED the Flyers and take the scoring lead at the same time tonight? He was stellar. A 19 year old leading the league in scoring. Stunning in my opinion.

hes amazing the Kid!!

I think he will be able to get 1800 points agree uni

Back
Top Bottom