**Official 2004 Draft Thread** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official 2004 Draft Thread**

It's really bad if you are the first pick in the draft and your teams fans already hate you. Eli deserves what the fans are doing to him right now.

Honestly, I think Eli is agetting a bad rap over this.. The audience was chanting "Eli Sucks" the whole time while he was holding up the jersey.. that isnt right. How would you feel if that was you or your son up there getting harassed by a bunch of drunken middle-aged men?

BREAKING NEWS
Jay Feidler, 1st and 2nd round pick for Eli

If it was my son up there I wouldnt of created the situation like Archie did for his.

SkapePhin said:
Honestly, I think Eli is agetting a bad rap over this.. The audience was chanting "Eli Sucks" the whole time while he was holding up the jersey.. that isnt right. How would you feel if that was you or your son up there getting harassed by a bunch of drunken middle-aged men?

Eli was asking for it. If he would just realize that he doesn't choose what team he goes to, and if he wasn't saying that he wouldn't play for the Chargers and that he wouldn't play for them, then this would have never happened.

Omaha_Dolfan said:
If it was my son up there I wouldnt of created the situation like Archie did for his.

Exactly.

Eli and Archie should be happy that their kid has the talent to play in the NFL. They should be happy that Eli is so good that he is going to sign a huge contract before he even plays a down in the NFL. Instead, they are already complaining about what team drafted him.

The Chargers created the problem. The only thing that organization seems to be good for is trading superstars to Miami for way under value.

Back
Top Bottom