OFFICIAL: 2005-2006 NBA Playoff's Talk | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OFFICIAL: 2005-2006 NBA Playoff's Talk

Blueprint said:
**waits for NJ fans to cry about the foul when Krstic clearly grabbed the jersey, right before Jason Kidd actually bumped Anthony Johnson**

I told yall, this is gonna be an amazing series.

u think it was a clear foul??? cmon? They were letting 10 times worse calls go then that

Blueprint said:
**waits for NJ fans to cry about the foul when Krstic clearly grabbed the jersey, right before Jason Kidd actually bumped Anthony Johnson**

I told yall, this is gonna be an amazing series.

Nah not gonna whine i saw him grab it. It's alittle touchy at the end of the game like that but never the less a foul. The Nets just couldn't catch a break. I can't count how many times the ball went in and out for NJ. Vince played horrible offensivily but stepped it up in the 4th but it was to late. Jason Kidd has to get in the game more offensively too. We couldn't hit a 3,they were 1-16 from the 3 point line. OHH well look forward to tuesday should be a good game.

MARINO1384 said:
Nah not gonna whine i saw him grab it. It's alittle touchy at the end of the game like that but never the less a foul. The Nets just couldn't catch a break. I can't count how many times the ball went in and out for NJ. Vince played horrible offensivily but stepped it up in the 4th but it was to late. Jason Kidd has to get in the game more offensively too. We couldn't hit a 3,they were 1-16 from the 3 point line. OHH well look forward to tuesday should be a good game.

ha glad to see you are taking it well Marino1384, i personally am crushed

ShuggieOtis said:

yeah i'm hurt too but the nets weren't playing nets ball today. Vince was off on everything and needs to chose his shot selection better. We'll bounce back tho nothing to worry about.

ShuggieOtis said:

It sucks to lose like that :yes:

I remember two years ago against the Pacers watching as Rafer Alston missed the 3 pointer and the Heat lost the series.....its a terrible feeling, but at least you have more games left

As for the foul I thought it was pretty obvious, if it affects the shot its supposed to be called, he got pulled by the jersey, it wasnt a hard foul by any means, but maybe he makes the shot if he doesnt get pulled on like that

Alex22 said:
It sucks to lose like that :yes:

I remember two years ago against the Pacers watching as Rafer Alston missed the 3 pointer and the Heat lost the series.....its a terrible feeling, but at least you have more games left

As for the foul I thought it was pretty obvious, if it affects the shot its supposed to be called, he got pulled by the jersey, it wasnt a hard foul by any means, but maybe he makes the shot if he doesnt get pulled on like that

Not complaining or anything but the refs have to be more consistent. They call that foul on kystic which was a touch foul but i can see where they come from. They let alot of MUCH harder fouls go.

my Wizards couldn't stop Lebron yesterday :boohoo:

Hopefully Tuesday night is a different story.

Alex22 said:
BEAT THE PISTONS

I wanna see them swept in the first round by the Bucks, so everyone will stop talking about this 'unbeatable' pistons team :fire:

Its not likely but damn leave it all on the court and at least take a game or two
Look at all these Haters. Dont get mad cause a team is good. I mean be for real the Pistons are the best team I have seen since Jordan and the Bulls. I am not saying this from a fan stand point I am saying it from a basketball stand point. I have been playing basketball almost every day of my entire life and really believe they are a great team. Sure I have been a pistons fan my whole life so you can say I am bias but even if I was a fan of another team I would still acknowledge a great team.

Brad528 said:
Look at all these Haters. Dont get mad cause a team is good. I mean be for real the Pistons are the best team I have seen since Jordan and the Bulls. I am not saying this from a fan stand point I am saying it from a basketball stand point. I have been playing basketball almost every day of my entire life and really believe they are a great team. Sure I have been a pistons fan my whole life so you can say I am bias but even if I was a fan of another team I would still acknowledge a great team.

ha well i agree, being a NJ fan obviously i do not root for Det, but it is obvious that them and SA are the best teams. Anyone who watches any sort of NBA knows this. Bucks sweeping them? ha never going to happen

Brad528 said:

No doubt they are a great team, I dont hate the pistons, I hate the bandwagon fans they get

Every time I see Chauncy Billups I just think how I cant wait to beat them. I dont hate the Pistons by any means, I just want them out of the playoffs so everyone stops this 'best team' stuff, because if they played in the west they would be a 50 win team

Brad528 said:

They're one of the two best teams in the league, but I dont know about the best team since the Jordan Bulls. The Lakers took three straight and the year they took down the Sixers in the finals was a great team. I think they lost like one playoff game that year.

Brad528 said:
Um, are you serious??

You're forgetting Phil's squad with Kobe & Shaq, you know, THREEPEAT? Detroit will never threepeat. Any team in the NBA today would get crushed in 4 or 5 games by that Lakers team. Stop dreaming; it's time to wake up.

ShuggieOtis said:
u think it was a clear foul??? cmon? They were letting 10 times worse calls go then that

Before Krstic pulled his jersey (which WAS a questionable call - the grabbing of the jersey had 0 impact on Johnson, but rules are still rules), Jason Kidd leaned into AJ's body and clearly bumped him, with his feet still moving. I originally thought the call was there, and it should've been. So, why bother get mad at the Krstic call? There was supposed to be a call on Kidd to begin with.

I don't really care though; I am not a Nets fan so I'm not mad. :lol:

Should be a good series, which is all I personally care about as an NBA fan. :cooldude:

The nets played horribly and didn't desevre to win but that was a BS foul call and it should have gone to OT. if they call that one on AJ then they have to call the touch foul on RJ on the next play.

regardless the Nets have no one to balme but themselves, they misses easy shot after easy shot and settled for far too many jumpers when Carter and RJ can drive at will. They'll be fine but it was a frustrating Game 1.

Back
Top Bottom