OFFICIAL: 2005-2006 NBA Playoff's Talk | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OFFICIAL: 2005-2006 NBA Playoff's Talk

bullseyeguy said:
I wish they had made the call, just because I am sure the Suns still win and this way there are no excuses...
they would have won anyway but I brought up to give an example of some bad calls so far this postseason

Caron Butler gets mugged under the rim 3 times without a call, then LeBron comes down, gets touched slightly, and gets a call. Boy, these officials are amazing. Gotta protect the "king" :rolleyes2

Blueprint said:
Caron Butler gets mugged under the rim 3 times without a call, then LeBron comes down, gets touched slightly, and gets a call. Boy, these officials are amazing. Gotta protect the "king" :rolleyes2

I love Lebron, but as a Wizards fan I gotta agree with you, it's frustrating

Lebron had 10 turnovers, holy crap

nick1 said:
Lebron had 10 turnovers, holy crap

& shot 28% - he must've missed his last 3-5 shots with the game still in reach too. "Clutch" :D

but damn, :eek: :eek: :eek: @ Special K & Bonzi leading the Kings to a potential upset (up by 5 with 8 minutes left, Duncan has 5 fouls & is on the bench)!

Blueprint said:

90% of the time starts get the benefit of the calls.

dob72 said:
10 TOs 2nd Highest in Playoffs Ever
this is just an example of why I'd take Wade over James, Wade is more proven. he is just typically better in big games

What was surprising was that Lebron allowed himself to be bullied and pushed around...

The Wizards..(of all people) got physical with him..and he backed down. When you are 6'8 and 240 pounds...you take it to the hole repeatedley if they insist on roughing you up. Lebron needs to grow a pair.

Very impressed with Caron Butler...now you know why Riley held up the SHAQ deal for 48 hours trying to get Caron Butler out of the deal..The guy comes up big when asked...and is one of the most UNDERRATED defenders in the league.

MARINO1384 said:
Nets win 90-75

good showing from everyone, Vince definitely bounced back, RJ made some great drives on the baseline , Kidd did what kidd does, and Krstic had a solid double double

even the bench played well...

Back
Top Bottom