OFFICIAL: 2005-2006 NBA Playoff's Talk | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OFFICIAL: 2005-2006 NBA Playoff's Talk

Section126 said:
The Nets have a bench? :confused:

:wink:

hahaha if you call a little bit of jacque vaughn, spliffy robinson, and lamond murray a bench. Well they do rest the big 4 and play defense. There was a nice full court press by vaughn where he got a quick turnover and lay up.

Section126 said:
The Nets have a bench? :confused:

:wink:

duhhh uncle cliff!!!! I'm mad i didn't get to see it cuz it was only on the nbatv thing which is stupid cuz i have like freakin 5 espn channels and not one can play a game?

ShuggieOtis said:
hahaha if you call a little bit of jacque vaughn, spliffy robinson, and lamond murray a bench? Well they do rest the big 4 and play defense. There was a nice full court press by vaughn where he got a quick turnover and lay up.

The playoffs games so far vaughn has really stepped up his D atleast from the first game i didn't get to see the second but from what u said sounds like he played well. He's really quick.

MARINO1384 said:
The playoffs games so far vaughn has really stepped up his D atleast from the first game i didn't get to see the second but from what u said sounds like he played well. He's really quick.

ya he played solid D, and played the whole 3rd quarter! It was amazing. Every regular season game when Vaughn came in, it was trouble, any lead would be diminished. However , he played good D and hit a couple of open shots this last game. That is all he has to do.

BTW, ya whats with the NBA, tomorrow's game is on NBA TV also. I have to go to a bar or a friends to watch the game. Give us a TNT or espn or ABC slot. CMON!

ShuggieOtis said:
ya he played solid D, and played the whole 3rd quarter! It was amazing. Every regular season game when Vaughn came in, it was trouble, any lead would be diminished. However , he played good D and hit a couple of open shots this last game. That is all he has to do.

BTW, ya whats with the NBA, tomorrow's game is on NBA TV also. I have to go to a bar or a friends to watch the game. Give us a TNT or espn or ABC slot. CMON!

Yeah they should show all the games on regular tv. Vaughn has to play good D so we can give Kidd a break. He doesn't have to score that much because the Nets are a defensive team but he should hit a couple shots every game.

bullseyeguy said:
I dont usually like to complain about fouls, but gimme a break.....

Raija Bell got mugged like a tourist in New York City and no call. :confused:

That Kobe Dunk could be the dunk of the year....

Too bad that Nash had position and it was a charge....

But who cares..it made for nice TV...
:sidelol:

These refs suck.

What a surprise..that bald headed prick Crawford is the head ref tonight....

hell yeah...homecourt to the lakers!

suns have no one to blame but themselves...you live by the jumpshot, you die by the jumpshot

Section126 said:
That Kobe Dunk could be the dunk of the year....

Too bad that Nash had position and it was a charge....

But who cares..it made for nice TV...
:sidelol:

These refs suck.

What a surprise..that bald headed prick Crawford is the head ref tonight....

not the best officiating, but the Suns didn't deserve to win this game, they played way to sloppy.

CirclingWagons said:
hell yeah...homecourt to the lakers!

suns have no one to blame but themselves...you live by the jumpshot, you die by the jumpshot
Thats fine, but we arent gonna shoot 42% from the feild on friday night...I guarantee they come to play, and we will have the HC back!!!

Back
Top Bottom