OFFICIAL: 2005-2006 NBA Playoff's Talk | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OFFICIAL: 2005-2006 NBA Playoff's Talk

did you guys see Kobe get slapped and there was no call, just an example of how bad the officiating is

I told you Nets fans to be aware of the Pacers and that they were the last team u wanted to see in the first round. You guys have been talking the Heats name for over a month now but seemed to forget that there would be a team waiting for you in the first round!

nick1 said:
did you guys see Kobe get slapped and there was no call, just an example of how bad the officiating is
That was as obvious of a foul I've seen in all the game 1's this weekend..

bullseyeguy said:

It doesnt matter how much of a chance you have to make the shot, if you get fouled on a half court buzzer beater its a foul. even though chances are you wouldnt have made it

Besides it looked like he had little shot because of the way he got slapped in the face and tossed the ball back, whos to say he wouldnt have had a much better shot if he doesnt get slapped?

I never said it wasnt a foul, just that it wouldnt have mattered anyways, and that he ha dalready travelled...Even though travelling doesnt really exist in the NBA anymore...

bullseyeguy said:
I never said it wasnt a foul, just that it wouldnt have mattered anyways, and that he ha dalready travelled...Even though travelling doesnt really exist in the NBA anymore...

I saw him take his two steps I didnt see the third, granted I wasnt really looking at his feet so your probally right.

It would have matterd in the outcome of the game though. There was still time left, anything that pulls the score closer matters

or

are you saying it didnt matter in the outcome of the shot? Because that may be true

I think both, yeah the score would have been closer, but there were only 22 seconds left and they would have had to play the free throw game with the best FT shooting team in the NBA..And the shot would have been very hard to make anyways, although I will say if anyone could have made it, it would be Kobe...

bullseyeguy said:
I think both, yeah the score would have been closer, but there were only 22 seconds left and they would have had to play the free throw game with the best FT shooting team in the NBA..And the shot would have been very hard to make anyways, although I will say if anyone could have made it, it would be Kobe...

True

But when Smush Parker took that three they were down by four right or five?

Lets say Kobe gets the free throws and makes them, thats a two point game, now lets say Smush takes that 3 and makes it, thats a win or tie

It does affect the outcome of the game, he probally doesnt make the shot anyway, but getting hit in the face didnt help his chance

Either way the suns probally still win though

bullseyeguy said:
I wish they had made the call, just because I am sure the Suns still win and this way there are no excuses...

Im not making excuses, I really dont care who wins because I dont think they will make it passed the second round anyway

Im just saying the finish would have at least been more exciting, like I said the suns probally do still win

Im not saying you are making excuses, but Kobe was bitching about it all night to who ever would listen...I dont see why you dont think they will make it past Round 2 though, you dont think the Suns can beat the Clippers or the Nuggets?

bullseyeguy said:
Im not saying you are making excuses, but Kobe was bitching about it all night to who ever would listen...I dont see why you dont think they will make it past Round 2 though, you dont think the Suns can beat the Clippers or the Nuggets?

I did the math wrong on the seedings who plays who

Nuggets beat suns I think

Suns beat Clippers

Just my idea

Back
Top Bottom