Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread | Page 89 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread

Up 2-0 and we get another rain delay...of course

Good news is I live about 15/20 minutes from the stadium and it isnt raining at all here, so if its going that direction it should end soon.

Thats usually how I judge when rain delays will end

Oliver Perez has struck out 9 Marlins in 4 innings and is losing 4-0 :sidelol:

Just goes to show you that you dont need to try and strike out every guy, it doesnt guarantee success

EDIT: Oops he has struck out 10 and is losing :lol:

Alex44 said:
Oliver Perez has struck out 9 Marlins in 4 innings and is losing 4-0 :sidelol:

Just goes to show you that you dont need to try and strike out every guy, it doesnt guarantee success

Hence why a guy like Greg Maddux is a Hall of Famer.

And why Josh Beckett has struggled this year.

Ray Finkle said:
Hence why a guy like Greg Maddux is a Hall of Famer.

And why Josh Beckett has struggled this year.

Exactly

All Perez is doing is slinging the ball 95 MPH at the plate, as a result he has 10 k's but also given up a two run double and a two run homer

Controll of all your pitches > Throwing 95 MPH

Down 5-4

We completely fell apart and blew a 4-1 lead

Its raining hard....if it gets rained out dont they go back to last completed inning (since the home team didnt get to bat?) that would be great......

Alex44 said:
Down 5-4

We completely fell apart and blew a 4-1 lead

Its raining hard....if it gets rained out dont they go back to last completed inning (since the home team didnt get to bat?) that would be great......

If it gets delayed too long the game will be called and Mets win.

Get Up And Go said:
If it gets delayed too long the game will be called and Mets win.

I could have sworn that if it gets called during a half inning where the away team got to bat and the home team didnt it reverted back to the last complete inning of play, while if the home team was batting with the lead it was a win either way and counted as a completed inning

Guess I was wrong

Alex44 said:
I could have sworn that if it gets called during a half inning where the away team got to bat and the home team didnt it reverted back to the last complete inning of play, while if the home team was batting with the lead it was a win either way and counted as a completed inning

Guess I was wrong

After the 7th? the game is on record. or is it the 6th inning

First thing I have to question is lifting Johnson after 5

The guy is being dominate, has a low pitch count, and hasnt suffered any effects from the rain.

Second thing I question

Leaving Olivo in when he is in a slump, Treanor can catch the final inning if we pinch hit someone for Miguel

Third thing I question

WHY IS AMEZAGA IN VS LEFT HANDED PITCHERS

This might be the worst home plate umpire ever...where are these pitches missing? And why are the Mets getting them?

Back
Top Bottom