**Official 2006 MLB Playoffs Thread** | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official 2006 MLB Playoffs Thread**

I think the TIGERS will win it all. They will beat up on the NYM pitching with that lineup. And if its STL, I think the Tigers pitching will shut them down.

The long-layoff could hurt the Tigers (they have won 7 in a row) but I still don't see either NL team beating them.

The Mets will have OLIVER PEREZ on the mound with their season esentially on the line tomorrow.

Ok, looks like Tigers-St.Louis in the World Series!!!!!!!

I just want to point out, last week when the Yanks were losing on Fri and Sat all you Mets fans were jumping on me for not coming here and posting exactly as the final out was made!! I mean I was here 30 min or an hour after the game, but I was called out for NOT being here. (which was stupid cause its not like I walk around with a CPU at all times)

Now,. its hours after the game and no Mets fans in sight. Where is everybody???? Come on, you gave it to me a week ago. Now you guys are in your cave??? WHERE ARE THE METS FANS?????? lol

MikeO said:
The Mets will have OLIVER PEREZ on the mound with their season esentially on the line tomorrow.

Ok, looks like Tigers-St.Louis in the World Series!!!!!!!

I forget his name but the pitcher the Cards have pitching against him isn't very good either. Could be a high scoring game.

Rocky Raccoon said:
I forget his name but the pitcher the Cards have pitching against him isn't very good either. Could be a high scoring game.

Reyes is decent though.

Perez is god awful.

and congrats to the Detroit Tigers for getting to the World Series for the first time in 22 years.

even though he gave up the game-losing HR, Huston Street has a BRIGHT future ahead of him.

Rocky Raccoon said:
and congrats to the Detroit Tigers for getting to the World Series for the first time in 22 years.

even though he gave up the game-losing HR, Huston Street has a BRIGHT future ahead of him.

Huston has been hurt and I think it is still affecting him...

He'll be fine in my opinion but he is bit of a white knuckle closer though.

Houston had a dead arm from about mid-Sep on.

He will be fine.

unifiedtheory said:
Huston has been hurt and I think it is still affecting him...

He'll be fine in my opinion but he is bit of a white knuckle closer though.

He was flat out nasty last year. I just think it was a mix of all his injuries this year, over/under use and a bit of coming back down to earth.

I think he'll be a top closer for years to come.

MikeO said:
I just want to point out, last week when the Yanks were losing on Fri and Sat all you Mets fans were jumping on me for not coming here and posting exactly as the final out was made!! I mean I was here 30 min or an hour after the game, but I was called out for NOT being here. (which was stupid cause its not like I walk around with a CPU at all times)

Now,. its hours after the game and no Mets fans in sight. Where is everybody???? Come on, you gave it to me a week ago. Now you guys are in your cave??? WHERE ARE THE METS FANS?????? lol
Can't speak for anyone else, but I've been out of town since Friday. Unfortunately, I had a TV to use :shakeno:

Mets bats alive!

For the first six innings anyway. IDK what the hell happened yesterday :mad:
We'll still probably need more runs, but Perez hasn't imploded yet...

Back
Top Bottom