**Official 2006 MLB Playoffs Thread** | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official 2006 MLB Playoffs Thread**

MikeO said:
Then you should probably put me on IGNORE then.

I don't insult people, and the 2nd city thing I brought up a few years ago and EVERYONE ELSE in this message board has picked up and run with. :shakeno: I hardly bring it up anymore. Go check my post history. In fact I almost never bring it up, unless I am responding to someone who has made it part of the discussion...................but why deal with facts now.

IGNORE, very simple. If you don't like what I write, just put me on IGNORE!

LOL!!!!!

I choose not to put you on ignore...I enjoy the entertainment.

In fact, I think your'e very knowledgeable about baseball and I enjoy hearing things I would not hear otherwise.

All that being said, your delivery comes across as though you think you are smarter then everyone else and that gets a little tiresome.

You can ignore me if you so choose. No worries here.

unifiedtheory said:
Bringing up the past again I see.

The players on THIS A's team won a round and a division.

What does this A's team have to do with '01 and '04? Considering 2 players remain from '01 and 3 remain from '04 I don't see the point to what you are trying to say.

They are losing to a team that is pitching LIGHTS OUT right now. Simple as that.

What did the 2004 Red Sox teams have to do with the teams in the Mid-70's team that choked? Or the 86' team that blew it??? NOTHING!! But its the history of the franchise and organization that carry's over and weighs on the current players during the present! :shakeno: :shakeno: The A's have had some miserable defeats in recent years (like the within the past 5). Same players or not, it is what hangs over the head of this current team!!!

And going back 2 or 3 years is hardly bringing up the "past". I mean can we talk about the game on Wed or is that bringing up the past?? :shakeno:

One thing this arguement did was make it so I could avoid vacuuming my living room. My g/f got so pissed at me for not getting off the 'puter to go do it she decided to do it herself.

unifiedtheory said:
All that being said, your delivery comes across as though you think you are smarter then everyone else and that gets a little tiresome.

You can ignore me if you so choose. No worries here.

1) Im not the one crying, why would I put you on ignore?? :confused: :confused: :shakeno: :confused: :shakeno:

2) How I come across is how you take it. I write my opinion. If you realize my opinon is maybe..."correct" and your is..."not as informed as you first thought". Then yes, I could see how you would think I come off as a know it all.

But I just post my opinons. Whether you agree or disagree or think I am a know it all.......that's up to you! I got no control over that. I don't go around saying "my opinion is gospel" or "im a know it all"...........like I said, find a link where I have EVER said that...........(i'm waiting)................:o

unifiedtheory said:
One thing this arguement did was make it so I could avoid vacuuming my living room. My g/f got so pissed at me for not getting off the 'puter to go do it she decided to do it herself.

:roflmao:

MikeO said:
What did the 2004 Red Sox teams have to do with the teams in the Mid-70's team that choked? Or the 86' team that blew it??? NOTHING!! But its the history of the franchise and organization that carry's over and weighs on the current players during the present! :shakeno: :shakeno: The A's have had some miserable defeats in recent years (like the within the past 5). Same players or not, it is what hangs over the head of this current team!!!

And going back 2 or 3 years is hardly bringing up the "past". I mean can we talk about the game on Wed or is that bringing up the past?? :shakeno:

When the team is TOTALLY different it is pointless bringing up the past. It's not like Hudson and Mulder were out there crapping the bed again...

If they had lost in the 1st round I'd listen to the debate. They did not lose in the first round.

unifiedtheory said:

Isn't that what women are for? :confused: :wink:

MikeO said:
1) Im not the one crying, why would I put you on ignore?? :confused: :confused: :shakeno: :confused: :shakeno:

2) How I come across is how you take it. I write my opinion. If you realize my opinon is maybe..."correct" and your is..."not as informed as you first thought". Then yes, I could see how you would think I come off as a know it all.

But I just post my opinons. Whether you agree or disagree or think I am a know it all.......that's up to you! I got no control over that. I don't go around saying "my opinion is gospel" or "im a know it all"...........like I said, find a link where I have EVER said that...........(i'm waiting)................:o
I don't recall a tear entering my eye but think what you must...

You don't need to ever type the words "my opinion is the gospel" to COME ACROSS like you THINK it is.

As for "not as informed as you first thought" that pretty much says it all.

Proving once again that anyone who disagrees with you is wrong and you are right.

I'm SOOOOO done with this line of discussion. This is a great thread and I don't want to be the one 1/2 responsable for getting it shut down.

These 2006 MLB playoffs have been god awful thus far. Not 1 competitive series. Most of the games have been blowouts. The only game with any juice was Tigers-Yanks Game 3 the "kenny rogers game". Every other game has been a snooze fest. Every series has been one-sided.

I think tonight though with St.Louis we may have an NLCS worth tuning in for. Some MUST SEE TV!!! Finally a series that will be competitive!

Billy Wagner showed his true colors tonight...........let's go red birds!!! Oliver Perez starting Game 4 for the Mets. I can't wait!!!

MikeO said:
These 2006 MLB playoffs have been god awful thus far. Not 1 competitive series. Most of the games have been blowouts. The only game with any juice was Tigers-Yanks Game 3 the "kenny rogers game". Every other game has been a snooze fest. Every series has been one-sided.

I agree, this October has been very boring baseball game wise.

Back
Top Bottom