**OFFICIAL 2006 NFL DRAFT THREAD - Day 2** | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL 2006 NFL DRAFT THREAD - Day 2**

Status
Not open for further replies.
AtticusFinz said:
ya it would be the ultimate FU to Millen if we took Jacobs with our pick

and since we didn't, icephinz and 305tillIdie are on the phone with each other bawling right now

Jimmy James said:
I think that's a hint that Wade Smith is in deep trouble or will be seeing time at C. Similarly, it seems clear now that Carey is headed back inside.

Or Toledo could be depth at GUARD.

Jimmy James said:
Question of the day, boys and girls:

If you knew everything you do now, would you have wanted Merriman over Brown last year at #2?

I think it's a damned tough question...

if Ricky hadnt been suspended for this year, maybe.

Since he is, no. cuz then we'd have to have addressed RB this year.

247709-2.jpg

He looks like Bluto's love child.........conceived while under triple-secret probation....

RobFins2005 said:
if Ricky hadnt been suspended for this year, maybe.

Since he is, no. cuz then we'd have to have addressed RB this year.

It seems like a good year to do that, though. Is going from Brown to DeAngelo Williams worth going from Allen to Merriman?

Did anybody see Prisco's first round grades? He actually gave the Jets a D- for D'Brickashaw Ferguson. I thought that was a bit silly. Whats the point of drafting a QB if you have nobody to protect him. It was a tough choice but I think (unfortunately) the Jets did the right thing.

I wish, to compensate for the long, tedious, overhyped mess that is the NFL draft, we could have a Cheerleader draft too.

but why do I think Radio City Music Hall would be overflowing from the inside....

I think what hurts the Jets when it comes to grade is that they could have had Leinart and Winston Justice. That's a nice pair.

RobFins2005 said:
I wish, to compensate for the long, tedious, overhyped mess that is the NFL draft, we could have a Cheerleader draft too.

but why do I think Radio City Music Hall would be overflowing from the inside....

:lol:

RobFins2005 said:
Did anybody see Prisco's first round grades? He actually gave the Jets a D- for D'Brickashaw Ferguson. I thought that was a bit silly. Whats the point of drafting a QB if you have nobody to protect him. It was a tough choice but I think (unfortunately) the Jets did the right thing.
The Local Fishhacks here in Tampa showed their lack of knowledge by giving the Dolphins a D, and basically just wrote "Picked a Player in a non-need area with injury concerns 16th overall? Maybe the worst pick of the 1st round." Obviously this guy is a LOCAL hack for a reason. Cause other than maybe local stuff, he knows nothing about teams ouside of the bay area.

Hell there were people in our own forum saying this was a "non-need area".

I guess anybody who thinks secondary, CB or S, was not a need area, apparently thinks Brooks Bollinger actually IS capable of throwing for over 300 yards every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom