**OFFICIAL 2006 NFL DRAFT THREAD - Day 2** | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL 2006 NFL DRAFT THREAD - Day 2**

Status
Not open for further replies.
RobFins2005 said:
Hell there were people in our own forum saying this was a "non-need area".

I guess anybody who thinks secondary, CB or S, was not a need area, apparently thinks Brooks Bollinger actually IS capable of throwing for over 300 yards every game.
:lol: Exactly!

i wish we can trade and get a 4th theres talent like dee webb and omar jacobs still there

I don't see why we should draft a QB in this draft. The only way I'd ever consider it is if the Harrington trade falls through and even then...I think there are still some veteran free agent QBs available (albeit they're pretty much downsides compared to Harrington) and I'd rather have that backing up Culpepper for the beginning of the year rather than a project QB who will likely be Quincy Carter circa 2001 in his first start.

EBMisfit said:
Rod Wright in the 7th would have to be considered a major steal.

[edit]Speaking hypothetically, that is[/edit]

Does anyone know why he is falling? I am quite surprised teams continue to pass on him.

The Eagles took Jeremy Bloom, WR, Colorado :tantrum:

That was my sleeper pick.

:shakeno: The "take Marcus Vick" threads have started in the Finheaven Draft Forum.

This is a sad sad day for armchair NFL gurus.

dorsaroll156 said:
i wish we can trade and get a 4th theres talent like dee webb and omar jacobs still there
agreed if not jacobs then reach out and grab gradowski:cooldude:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom