**OFFICIAL 2006 NFL DRAFT THREAD - Day 2** | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL 2006 NFL DRAFT THREAD - Day 2**

Status
Not open for further replies.
RobFins2005 said:
:shakeno: The "take Marcus Vick" threads have started in the Finheaven Draft Forum.

This is a sad sad day for armchair NFL gurus.
too many problems another phillips for petes sake:cooldude:

Then again, I also read a thread from about a year ago where somebody mentioned Brock Berlin might be the QB of the future for Miami, so it's not surprising :)

does anyone still have that photoshopped pic of Vick hiding in the Ball Pit from the cops....

EBMisfit said:
Interesting pick by Denver... guy who's height and weight are listed as NA. Doesn't have any dimensions?

nah, he's one of those Madden created players, Denver can tweak them however they like.

Looks like a good draft to be a TE... don't think there will be a single one left undrafted.

Meanwhile, I just noticed this in the 6th round:

20189N.Y. Jets (from Washington through N.Y. Jets and Dallas)Sounds like they can't make up their minds whether they want the pick or not.:D

There is a guy that went to a small DII college in my town and was from the same town as myself, that will be nabbed as a undrafted FA(I do not see Saban picking him unless Saban's (I am told)friend/former assistant that coached this kid tells him there is interest from another team.) This Dolphin's came to town to work him out a couple times. He is 6'-1" 275+ DL. He set some lifting records and is a star track athlete as well. I promised not to spill his name or to much info on him. But I was told the workout impressed the Dolphin Brass. They informed him they were real interested in him. As I said, I do not believe they were blowing smoke up his rear, b.c. Saban and his college coach speak very frequently and remain very close. Could be a real good developmental player or maybe better if they were that impressed by his workout.

This could happen very quicly after the draft if it is true that they were that impressed.

This is a second hand report from a very close source. I hope it is true, but not 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom