***Official 2007 Miami Dolphins Draft Thread (Day 2)*** | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2007 Miami Dolphins Draft Thread (Day 2)***

Ronnie's got no problem with goal-line carries. Bad pick, this guy would have gone undrafted.

I kinda like the pick, but I still think it was a reach at this point in the draft.

hes 251 hes a fullback it doesnt seem like such a werid pick now

It is if you are familiar with Nate Ilaoa. He's 245lbs, runs a 4.7 40, and has the size and power to run over people but the agility to make them miss, plus he has excellent hands to be a threat out of the backfield in the receiving game.

I'm still missing the part where this helps our O-line and defense... Definitely scratching my head. He had 31 rushing attempts last year... yeah, i'm glad to get him, he's huge... but come ON... the defense is getting older and older as we speak.

He's a 250 lb fullback. Probably pretty solid. We need a real FB who can handle blocking and touching the ball a little.

they compare him to iron head haywood but he is a big boy and he seems to be trying to lose more weight. he was a 350 nose tackle that coverted to rb/fb and now he is 280 trying to lose a little more weight i think he might be able to be a good goalline guy in the future.

unknown_player-1.gif
34 Reagan Mauia, RB
Height/Weight: 6-0/351
Birthdate:
Birthplace:
Team: Hawaii
Class: Senior
dot-1.gif
/*These must be here because this file is used in places that do not use script.html*/ var IE_tz = (document.all) ? 1 : 0; var MAC_tz = ((navigator.appVersion.indexOf("PPC") >0) || (navigator.appVersion.indexOf("Mac") >0)) ? 1 : 0; var DAYS = new Array("Sunday", "Monday", "Tuesday", "Wednesday", "Thursday", "Friday", "Saturday"); var days = new Array("Sun", "Mon", "Tues", "Wed", "Thurs", "Fri", "Sat"); var MONTHS = new Array("January", "February", "March", "April", "May", "June", "July", "August", "September", "October", "November", "December"); var months = new Array("Jan", "Feb", "Mar", "Apr", "May", "Jun", "Jul", "Aug", "Sep", "Oct", "Nov", "Dec"); var tzOffset = "4"; var tzAbbrev = 'ET'; if(tzOffset.charAt(0) == "

Back
Top Bottom