***Official 2007 Miami Dolphins Draft Thread (Day 2)*** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2007 Miami Dolphins Draft Thread (Day 2)***

Thank goodness we are addressing the defense.

Walter Thomas, sounds right i can't find the article....we just picked paul solai dt from utah

another DT , evans, wright brother, hollidays, vickerson,......good move FO but we NEED or MUST to have a OT f...g FO.

the more draft advance, the more i'am mad after our FO.

another DT , evans, wright brother, hollidays, vickerson,......good move FO but we NEED or MUST to have a OT f...g FO.

the more draft advance, the more i'am mad after our FO.

We can't draft all offense. We need some youth in our defense and depth. I realy like the pick. Evans, wright, vickerson are all projects and might not pan out. In likelihood one of them will pan out and hopefully Soliai will and we'll have 2 good DTs in the near future

6'4, 340lbs, and runs roughly 5sec 40-time. Thats nice.

4th Round Pick: DT Paul Soliai from Utah

I don't know much about this guy other than he is HUGE. I believe he's the biggest DT in the draft at 6-4 344 lbs. That's bigger than Keith Traylor, for comparison.

This was a very good pick. This guy is a space eater and will do a great job of letting Zach, Joey, and Crowder fill the gaps. Excellent pick. I agree, we need OL help, but this pick is very good.

Back
Top Bottom