**Official 2007 NFL Draft Thread (Day 1) ** | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official 2007 NFL Draft Thread (Day 1) **

If Quinn doesnt fall to us then its gonna be either Landry or Okoye

Fair play to ARZ for selecting Brown, its an obvious need for them and while it maybe a slight reach you know Matt Leinart and E.James is happy!

So Washington/Vikes...............

I know the guys are doing the best job they can with the site but once Miami picks its going to get very slow and more so if the pick is Brady Quinn. At that point I wouldn't be surprised if the site just blows up.

We have to trade up now. Have to, or Minn. will take him. Come on Mueller make the deal!

I'm officially excited now.

Holy Crap. No WAY Minnesota takes Quinn over Peterson and a CB.

Ok here we go baby. I really don't think Minny will take Quinn, but we shall see if Miami is willing to wait to get Quinn. Lots of bluffing going on right now, I'm sure. I don't really see any other teams trying to trade up to get Quinn either. We shall see how big Mueller and Cam's cajones are.

Trade UP MIAMI

p1bradyquinnpw-1.jpg

ESPN saying Mueller told them he wont give up much to trade up and thinks Quinn might fall. Some stuff on Peterson? Maybe if quinn gone we move down and take Ginn

1st and a 3rd will only be what I would give up. Otherwise I take my chances with Minnesota and pray.

Back
Top Bottom