**Official 2007 NFL Draft Thread (Day 1) ** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official 2007 NFL Draft Thread (Day 1) **

Actually I would Love if Landry Fell. He will be an immediate impact starter. I think he is better than Ed Reed was coming out of miami. Huge upside. I have Ginn JR higher than most but not at 9, maybe a trade down. But if draft runs typical course, I would be very happy with Brown.

I'm just hopeful that if we stay at 9 we don't make a huge reach like Staley or Olsen.

They just said on ESPN radio that Cleveland told Brady Quinn's agent that they are not going select him, they are going after joe Thomas

Since..we still have 30 mins to go till the draft..and about 2 more hrs till fins get on the board..qustion fro yal..Who do u want IF Quinn isn there?

A) Levi Brown
B) Tedd Ginn
C) Okumbye (sry if i missbeled)
D) That DT from Michigan..cant remember his name..something Branch.

and landry isnt there?

reggie nelson. who i still believe should be a top 10 pick and is better then landry

I am so nervous, my heart will not stop beating. Here is a chat between a friend and I a few minutes ago:

Me: i woke up at 11:23 by myself and saw clock and figured to just go back to sleep cause i got alarm at 11:45
Me: so i turn and go back to sleep but i cant
Me: i start thinking bout draft
Me: so i roll around a few times trying to sleep, cant
Me: get glass of water and try to go to sleep, cant
Me: i try getting more sheets, turning on fan, everything
Me: finally, i give up and look at clock
Me: 11:24
Me: lmao
Tim: u did all that in a min
Me: lol yeah i was like wtf, i got probs

I am so nervous, my heart will not stop beating. Here is a chat between a friend and I a few minutes ago:

Me: i woke up at 11:23 by myself and saw clock and figured to just go back to sleep cause i got alarm at 11:45
Me: so i turn and go back to sleep but i cant
Me: i start thinking bout draft
Me: so i roll around a few times trying to sleep, cant
Me: get glass of water and try to go to sleep, cant
Me: i try getting more sheets, turning on fan, everything
Me: finally, i give up and look at clock
Me: 11:24
Me: lmao
Tim: u did all that in a min
Me: lol yeah i was like wtf, i got probs

:lol:

Cant belive those *******es in NY are booing Quinn.
Bt yet again..it IS NY>

Back
Top Bottom