***Official 2009 FedEx BCS Championship Game Thread -#1 Oklahoma Vs. #2 Florida*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2009 FedEx BCS Championship Game Thread -#1 Oklahoma Vs. #2 Florida***

1119992993_l-1.jpg
go sooners.!

I don't like either team. I'm going to root for the Gators though since I got to represent my state.

I HATE the Gators . . . so go Sooners. I even hate the Gators more than Nick Saban and Alabama. Part of being a Cane 4 life I guess.

Man I know Tebow is a great guy, but god I hate when he does his stupid fist pump to try to get the crowd hype. The right one hasn't hit him yet, but somebody is gonna knock him out one of these days . . . and I will crack a smile (tho I never wish anybody gets seriously hurt).

The only acceptable Gator IMO is Channing Crowder lol

no one can ever talk bad about tebow again he took this team to the ship by himmself and he won .......... end of story come get some wooo!!! wow campus is insane right now oh man WOOOOO!!!

no one can ever talk bad about tebow again he took this team to the ship by himmself and he won .......... end of story come get some wooo!!! wow campus is insane right now oh man WOOOOO!!!

I disagree with that . . . the Gators have weapons galore. Tebow is a big part of what Florida does, but he didn't take them to the championship by himself. That defense is fantastic and the speed on offense is ridiculous.

U$C would have beaten both teams.

U are probably right . . . but thanks to college football we will never know. They should have never lost to OSU but thats what happens.

I still don't know whats wrong with a NFL style playoff system in college football . . . they will get it right one day.

U are probably right . . . but thanks to college football we will never know. They should have never lost to OSU but thats what happens.

I still don't know whats wrong with a NFL style playoff system in college football . . . they will get it right one day.

theres to much money involved for the schools and athletic departments they dont want a playoff system because they make so much money of these sponsors of bowl games aside from the cities revenues from the - out of towners traveling ...

SEC....three years in a row.4 of the last 6 years.

Back
Top Bottom