***Official 2009 FedEx BCS Championship Game Thread -#1 Oklahoma Vs. #2 Florida*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2009 FedEx BCS Championship Game Thread -#1 Oklahoma Vs. #2 Florida***

Tebow? Bradford? meh.....

Gerald McCoy was the best player on the field last night. that guy could not be blocked. I stood out early so I decided to watch him every play....first play I watch him he drops back and intercepts the ball.

but for the rest of the 1st half, I watched him penetrate and blow up everything. On one play, he blast through the line and all the OL can do is puch him past Tebow....Tebow tries one juke and there is McCoy blasting him from behind. That kid looks special.

Maybe....so would Ole Miss....

Congratulations everyone!!

The computers have given you another BCS champion....

Prior to the bowls 2/3 major human polls put Florida vs. OU. Post title game all 3 major human polls put Florida #1--only one of them puts Utah at #2.

Computers did little here.

That doesn't mean I don't think the system isn't broken--computers just weren't a big a deal like they were in season's past.

I disagree with that . . . the Gators have weapons galore. Tebow is a big part of what Florida does, but he didn't take them to the championship by himself. That defense is fantastic and the speed on offense is ridiculous.

i meant like asd the quarterback of the team homie no worries the excuse before was he had leak now he did it by his loansome at qb thats a leader

gators r the best plain and simple the two best teams played for it and florida came out on top thats the end of that

Back
Top Bottom