Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!! | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!!

With the Marlins getting a new stadium, does that automaticaly get the stadium an All-Star Game?

It'll probably come within the first few years of it being open.

Think of it...South Florida is a great place to host an All-Star game.

It'll probably come within the first few years of it being open.

Think of it...South Florida is a great place to host an All-Star game.

That would be an awesome event to attend. I've also been wondering when the AAA will get an NBA All-Star Game

I'm surprised they haven't gotten one yet either. Great location for it, especially with South Beach around and all.

Vegas had one...Miami should get one too.

MLB promised an All-Star game if the stadium got approved. I think they're looking to give us the 2015 game. Dolphin Stadium would be a pretty crappy place to have it, since It's not a baseball stadium and It's pretty hard to hit a home run there, so I'm not surprised there hasn't been one here. I am pretty ticked that we haven't hosted an NBA All-Star game since 1990, though.

I can see DS not getting an MLB All-Star game too...you're right, it's just not the right fit.

I'm baffled as to why AAA hasn't gotten one in the NBA though. It's a great arena, in a great location, in one of the entertainment capitals of the world. A damn shame.

The only thing I can think of why the AAA hasnt gotten one is because all the construction around. Not this year but the year before, all the sidewalks were all busted up with cones and caution signs everywhere. But I dont know. I hope it gets one soon

D-Backs win 5-3 after scoring 5 runs in the 7th inning.....god that sucks, this team is in a big slump

The only thing I can think of why the AAA hasnt gotten one is because all the construction around. Not this year but the year before, all the sidewalks were all busted up with cones and caution signs everywhere. But I dont know. I hope it gets one soon

That seems like a silly excuse. The place is 9 years old already and sits next to Bayside, it should have hosted at least one by now.

That seems like a silly excuse. The place is 9 years old already and sits next to Bayside, it should have hosted at least one by now.

It is a silly excuse but not mine lol...it was just a thought on why the AAA hasnt got one. I myself think it should of had one already. I worked for the company that built the AAA which also built the Philips Arena (Atlanta Hawks)

MArlins dam 8-6 win in first game of the doubleheader

good luck in gm 2

Back
Top Bottom