Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!! | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!!

could have probably had if maybin would have stayed at second. here is a thought guys let me know what you think bonni at cf, loghan to third

I posted in the trade Hermida/Uggla thread that i would like to see Cantu at 3rd and Bonafacio at 2nd but then it leaves 1st open?

I posted in the trade Hermida/Uggla thread that i would like to see Cantu at 3rd and Bonafacio at 2nd but then it leaves 1st open?

Why mess with success? Bonifacio has looked good at third, Cantu is good at first, and we already know Cantu isn't very good at third.

Why mess with success? Bonifacio has looked good at third, Cantu is good at first, and we already know Cantu isn't very good at third.

Just a thought...anyways, we dropped one against the Brewers last night

we'll right this. Nolasco is starting to get in a groove, which we need, but Lidstrom needs to turn it around as he has been putrid as a closer.

Chis Coghlan having a good game tonight. Hope he excells in left, but his future is at 2nd IMO. Though if he proves to be good, Bonafacio might move to 2nd, and than Dominguez goes to 3rd.

got swept by the Brewers and now under .500...this sucks, we started off hot and not they cant get into the mood. We got the Dodgers next

got swept by the Brewers and now under .500...this sucks, we started off hot and not they cant get into the mood. We got the Dodgers next

Brewers are out of their minds right now. Pitching is pretty hot. The bats are extremely hot. We swept the series and Braun only had 1 hit. But with that being said the Marlins remind me alot of the Brewers from a couple years ago. If your FO is willing to dish out some cash you guys should be really good in a couple years.

@ Milwaukee...yeah, it seems like Fielder finally got his head straightened around, and is finally hitting again.

@ Milwaukee...yeah, it seems like Fielder finally got his head straightened around, and is finally hitting again.

Fielder has been solid all year. He just hadnt been hitting homers and started taking his walks. The Marlins are the first time all year who have given him pitches to hit.

Might have something to do with JJ Hardy starting to hit tho.

Back
Top Bottom