Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!! | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!!

has everyone gotten their throwback marlins fitted hats yet at lids or lids.com, they have the all teal and the teal with the black bill, the website cannot keep them in stock, i bought the all the teal one it looks nice brings back a lot of memories chuck carr, charlie hough, santiago, orestes

has everyone gotten their throwback marlins fitted hats yet at lids or lids.com, they have the all teal and the teal with the black bill, the website cannot keep them in stock, i bought the all the teal one it looks nice brings back a lot of memories chuck carr, charlie hough, santiago, orestes

You could get those on ebay for much cheaper and they don't have the new era logo on the side (which isn't on the original authentic hat).

You could get those on ebay for much cheaper and they don't have the new era logo on the side (which isn't on the original authentic hat).
Also, my friend says he went to the new era warehouse store in Opa Locka a few months ago, and said they were selling them for 3 bucks.

I was at the game today and was only 5 seats away from catching Hanleys first HR....would of been cool to get that

thanks for the info but for some reason i do not buy hats or t shirts on ebay, i shop ebay a lot there are just some things you do not buy there its like buying used underwear, not that i do, but u do not know where those hats on ebay have been

the marlins are finally playing together amazing without uggla also, i have been telling all my friends we need to trade uggla while we can still get something for him

Looks like Coors is just what the doctor ordered.

Thanks for beating the Rockies...not to mention that Nolasco got me a W for my fantasy team.

got rid of nolasco from my fantasy team was letting me down in the beginning picked up wandy rodriguez when i dropped him,

I had Anibal Sanchez on mine...I already had 2 DLd pitchers (Webb and Romero from Toronto), so I dropped him for Shairon Martis.

Marlins demote prized prospect Maybin

The Marlins didn't give Cameron Maybin much time to sulk about his ninthinning base running miscue in Sunday's 3-2 loss to the Rockies. Not long after Maybin returned to the dugout, the game ended and the Marlins shipped him to the minors.

The struggling Maybin, who turned 22 last month, will report to Triple-A New Orleans, where the Marlins want him to polish his game. At no point this season did Maybin achieve any offensive consistency. He hit .202 (17 for 84) with five extra-base hits, three RBI and 31 strikeouts.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...aybin-marlins-triple-a-051009,0,6425818.story

Back
Top Bottom